FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
I was asked to provide "Details of Government Employment". What's the probability that it will invoke Security Screening? I work in the tax organization in my country. No military/police experience. I'm a couple of days from 6 months.
Thank you. @legalfalcon
It’s only a normal procedure.. security screening is done only if your travel history raises any red flag.. specially travel to terrorism affected countries..

Also.. provide them the docs asap and the next time you hear from them will be your PPR.. all the best..

realtofel

Apr 5, 2019
It’s only a normal procedure.. security screening is done only if your travel history raises any red flag.. specially travel to terrorism affected countries..

Also.. provide them the docs asap and the next time you hear from them will be your PPR.. all the best..
Thank you very much. I've been obsessing since I submitted. I've no travel history. I can relax a bit now.

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Estimated remaining processing time: 12 Day(s)
Help - Processing time
Date received: October 17, 2018
Estimated completion date: April 17, 2019
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

HOW ABOUT THIS FILE ?
Ip1

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Dear All,
Got our PPR today .yayayaya :) after a long n patient wait.
I have been following this forum very religiously and it was really helpful and kept me hopeful n positive. Thank you guys.
Below is my timeline.

AOR 20th Oct 2018
MEP 19th Nov 2018
FSWO
Country of residence and application - India
Family of 2
IP2 19th March 2019
No idea about first ghost update.
PPR MAIL 5th apr 2019 7.19 am (IST) dated 4th April 2019

Ordered GCMS notes on 12th Feb received on 13th March. Nothing was started.
Called CIC twice, first time they just said everything is in progress on 15th March.
Again called on 20th march they said eligiblity- recommended pass, security--not started, criminality--passed.

Post that no update before PPR mail.

Directly got the PPR mail in Inbox and when I checked my account it said that the "application has been updated"

Guys hang in there and be positive, hopefully all Oct applications will be cleared this month.
Many congratulations to u, ur timeline is similar to mine. I applied for notes on Feb 13 and received on 16 Mar, nothing was in notes, called twice agent was not informative.
I am still waiting for final decision, hope to have it soon.
Good luck to u for next phase

Reactions: Shradroy

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Many congratulations to u, ur timeline is similar to mine. I applied for notes on Feb 13 and received on 16 Mar, nothing was in notes, called twice agent was not informative.
I am still waiting for final decision, hope to have it soon.
Good luck to u for next phase
Can you please share when your info sharing started and finished from your notes.

Bajanbee

Apr 5, 2019
Hello everyone. Just wanted to find a forum like this.

I applied October 19 2018 and have 14 days left shown from the cic progress bar. The art of patience