MEP Jan 9
IP2 MArch 5
1st Ghost Update Apr 3

Last day remaining of standard 6 months..i.e. Apr 5, 2019

waiting....
Your NOC?

YuriBoskiy

Nov 16, 2018
Yes these are made up terms just like OMG, IDK LOL in texting. These terms are used on this forum a lot. And if a person wants to read out the comments, its must to learn the code language.
You are making silly analogy here. IP1/IP2 means nothing.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Has anyone ever heard of mail post from CIC for express entry? Because I just got a call from my postman. He mentioned he has some application in the name of rupinder from canada. I’m a bit worried now. If anyone has any info. Please share.
I never heard from anyone, that cic contacted thro mail delivery for EE.

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Hi guys. For those who have submitted their passports in vfs centre, did you got separate photos clicked during that time or was the photo that was used while filing pr application enough. I have heard people having different views on this, so thought of gaining some clarity here
I used the same photo as it was still within 6 months

Reactions: Arundddd

docparth86

Sep 10, 2018
My application hadn't received any updates since the medicals were cleared. This morning I received an update. No accompanying email was sent for it however.

The background check status now reads: "We are processing your background check".

Discussion about partner countries and information sharing was abuzz around somewhere in this thread. I am not sure if travel history and current residence mismatch from the country of origin have any nontrivial impact on finalizing the application.

The well known MyImmiTracker shows applications where country of residence and origin are different, and there are cases that got through quickly and those that were made to wait. This seems to indicate that this mismatch might trigger a couple of more checks here and there, but does not delay the application as a rule.

But if these are real "partners", wouldn't there be an arrangement of sorts which would actually allow processing the travel history or residence of applicants in these countries, faster? I mean that's the whole point of being an ally country -- to make things easy :)

But one can only speculate.

Reactions: Newbee2019

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
My application hadn't received any updates since the medicals were cleared. This morning I received an update. No accompanying email was sent for it however.

The background check status now reads: "We are processing your background check".

Discussion about partner countries and information sharing was abuzz around somewhere in this thread. I am not sure if travel history and current residence mismatch from the country of origin have any nontrivial impact on finalizing the application.

The well known MyImmiTracker shows applications where country of residence and origin are different, and there are cases that got through quickly and those that were made to wait. This seems to indicate that this mismatch might trigger a couple of more checks here and there, but does not delay the application as a rule.

But if these are real "partners", wouldn't there be an arrangement of sorts which would actually allow processing the travel history or residence of applicants in these countries, faster? I mean that's the whole point of being an ally country -- to make things easy :)

But one can only speculate.
Yes it should, as they should provide them info on real time basis....however I guess since there is info available and that takes some time the immigration officer takes a bit of time to pass this one. It just gives them a tiny bit of cushion to move things accordingly. Hope to be wrong but I think they just get bit of room to move things around little bit

Reactions: Newbee2019