+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I have the impression this week is going to be finally sterile in PPR compared with last week ! I hope tomorrow we will see some of us getting the Golden mail !
I agree !!! And the first week of March was crazy so I just keep all my hope for next week ahah first of April !!!

Reactions: Yuba2891

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Being Nov 2 AOR, I follow this thread very closely. I feel like I belong with the late Oct folks :)

Anyone from Oct still waiting for RPRF request?

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
Just finished calling up the agent after a grueling wait. Seems as if everything looks pretty good and stuff is done and the file is waiting for 'final approval' from CPC Ottawa which essentially means all the checks are done. Haven't gotten the 'final ghost' though. Profile updated to IP2 on March 20.

Didn't know what else to ask. :-\

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just finished calling up the agent after a grueling wait. Seems as if everything looks pretty good and stuff is done and the file is waiting for 'final approval' from CPC Ottawa which essentially means all the checks are done. Haven't gotten the 'final ghost' though. Profile updated to IP2 on March 20.

Didn't know what else to ask. :-\
Thats great news!!

What AOR?

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
P.S.
Thats great news!!

What AOR?

Tearing my hair out Mate. :-\
AOR - Oct 11
MEP & IP1 - Nov 10
Ghost Update/IP2 - March 20.
FWS -O.

Ordered GCMS Notes on Feb 22. Received 'em a coupla days back. Except Funds, WES and R10; radio silence. Basically pretty much everything was done in 2 weeks according to the calls I've made (Made 2 of 'em).

I still am unsure whether to relax/breathe or resume the wait. But for all my fellow souls including yours truly, hang in there and we'd do well to remember that no news isn't bad news.

P.S. In my personal opinion, better to call than wait for GCMS Notes that are obsolete by a month anyway before the 6 months are up atleast for our mental peace.

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Has anyone heard of any applicant (past or present) who’s visa office was Ottawa and processing time was more than 6 months?
I’d like to know if Ottawa visa office has begun taking more than 6 months?

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Has anyone heard of any applicant (past or present) who’s visa office was Ottawa and processing time was more than 6 months?
I’d like to know if Ottawa visa office has begun taking more than 6 months?
I am an Apr 2018 applicant. My visa office is Ottawa. Its been an year and I am still waiting for a final decision on my file.:(

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I am an Apr 2018 applicant. My visa office is Ottawa. Its been an year and I am still waiting for a final decision on my file.:(
Did you order GCMS notes to know what it could be ?

The only person I know that took one year exactly had a complicated case : they lost their job, they had a baby and they moved to a different province, during the same year, so it was delayed.

It's so hard but keep hope!