+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

stingpham

Nov 11, 2016
I am a BC-PNP Inland Applicant. As per GCMS VO is Etobicoke.

AOR : 8th Oct 2018
MEP : 7th Nov 2018
Medicals Expired : 14th Jan 2019 (I am a BC-PNP applicant)
IP2 : 20th March 2019

No updates since then. Hoping we all Dreamers get PPR soon.
what is EOTOBICOKE means? thanks

TanviBabbar

Jan 9, 2019
CPC Ottawa and FSW -O. 5 days remaining today. I really don't know whats happening. I think it's collecting dust somewhere.
I have the same VO and same stream same status! Ottawa iffive has become really slow these days and this wait is maddening!
Can you please tell where did you order gcms notes from..im planning to order today.

Reactions: lm1010

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
My case is similar to yours. IP2 since Feb 28th and Eligibility Review Required. AOR Oct 6th.
Fingers crossed!
Same here, AOR Oct 5, IP2 since Feb 27. I did not pay the RPRF fees upfront. I am not sure if this slowed my application.

@kaurkaur, I called them last week and asked them if "Eligibilty Under Review" is something to be worried about. Just like you said, the agent said it just means they are going through the application to see if we meet the eligibility requirements. Status was the same since my last call:

Eligibilty: Under Review
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
VO: Ottawa
Yes even I think so, Eligibility under review isn't bad always. Its just that the case analysts are more cautious than the officers and thus analyse things too deeply to just hold our files :eek: But with some people there are some serious issues in review required. So if you haven't ordered your GCMS, you should, to see if there isn't any serious issue with your application.

And I don't think RPRF could delay an application. I saw someone got approved even without paying RPRF. RPRF can be paid after, if they don't ask before the approval.

Let's now hold on for a little more:)

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Yes even I think so, Eligibility under review isn't bad always. Its just that the case analysts are more cautious than the officers and thus analyse things too deeply to just hold our files :eek: But with some people there are some serious issues in review required. So if you haven't ordered your GCMS, you should, to see if there isn't any serious issue with your application.

Let's now hold on for a little more:)
you will get it in the next batch release of pprs :)

Reactions: kaurkaur

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I have the same VO and same stream same status! Ottawa iffive has become really slow these days and this wait is maddening!
Can you please tell where did you order gcms notes from..im planning to order today.
getgcms.com

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
you will get it in the next batch release of pprs :)
I wish I could put that 'laughing smiley with tears in its eyes' :D But thanks for the positivity :) and I wish same ;) But to be honest I just pray to get the PPR even if its slightly delayed. I have had 2 previous refusals so a third one would be too much of a damage :p:oops:

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
I wish I could put that 'laughing smiley with tears in its eyes' :D But thanks for the positivity :) and I wish same ;) But to be honest I just pray to get the PPR even if its slightly delayed. I have had 2 previous refusals so a third one would be too much of a damage :p:oops:
sorry 2 hear that, i am stressed because i am not on job since August 2018 becauw my project got over..so i am stressed , i hope that doesn't hurt my case...worked so hard for this since jan 18 on this pr...my case is all legit, still i have to worry just because i m not currently on job