+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

passa

Dec 4, 2018
I am always unlucky reaching an agent through the phone,so would raising a case help me at least knowing my visa office?
FSWO 29 oct , 33 days to go and no updates since medicals passed and biometrics in November 27

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi all,
I received my stamped passports yesterday. Firstly, I would like to thank each one of you for sharing your valuable experiences and knowledge throughout this journey. And I wish good luck to those who are waiting for their golden emails. Below are my details:
FSW-O India
AOR 16th oct 2018
Med passed 15th nov
IP2 12th March 2019
Passport request 18th March
Passports submitted in VFS 20th March
Stamped passports recieved 26th March
Called IRCC once in feb and got to know that my file is in NDVO. No gcms notes were raised.

All I want to say is pls stay positive, everyone will be getting their golden emails sooner or later. My experience says that if you hv solid documents,there will not be any issue, no matter how extensive your travel history or work experiences are (like mine). Plus The agents know nothing except what’s written on your profile, sometimes they hv the outdated info of your profile to share. So don’t be scared if they say nothing has started yet.

I wish everyone good luck.
Thanks
Peace ✌

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hi guys!

I finally received the golden email today! Below is my timeline :

CRS - 501
CEC - Inland
VO - Edmonton
NOC : 1112
AOR : October 30th, 2018
MED Passed : November 29th, 2018
PPR : March 27th 2019

I ordered for the first set of GCMS notes on February 01st and received them on March 04th. The notes said that my Eligibility was 'Recommend Pass', Security - Not started, Criminality and Medicals - Passed. The notes also said that the VO was able to verify my duties and responsibilities with with NOC.

I ordered the second set of notes on March 01st which I am yet to receive. I made two calls to CIC, both on March 05th. The first agent refused to take my application number because I was under 6 months, the second agent was much nicer and provided me we basically the same set of information that I had on the GCMS notes except for my VO which she said was Edmonton whereas the notes showed it as Ottawa (Primary) and Vegerville (Secondary). I am not sure if I received any ghost updates because my profile was handled by a consultant and I had no access to it!

I hope you guys get your PPR soon, try and stay positive! Cheers! :)

Last edited:

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Hi guys!

I finally received the golden email today! Below is my timeline :

CRS - 501
CEC - Inland
Nationality - Indian
VO - Edmonton
NOC : 1112
AOR : October 30th, 2018
MED Passed : November 29th, 2018
PPR : March 27th 2019

I ordered for the first set of GCMS notes on February 01st and received them on March 04th. The notes said that my Eligibility was 'Recommend Pass', Security - Not started, Criminality and Medicals - Passed. The notes also said that the VO was able to verify my duties and responsibilities with with NOC.

I ordered the second set of notes on March 01st which I am yet to receive. I made two calls to CIC, both on March 05th. The first agent refused to take my application number because I was under 6 months, the second agent was much nicer and provided me we basically the same set of information that I had on the GCMS notes except for my VO which she said was Edmonton whereas the notes showed it as Ottawa (Primary) and Vegerville (Secondary). I am not sure if I received any ghost updates because my profile was handled by a consultant and I had no access to it!

I hope you guys get your PPR soon, try and stay positive! Cheers! :)
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! This a great news !!! I am very happy for you !

It is giving me so much hope and stress at the same time because I am very close from you, AOR october 24 and VO Edmonton.
I am going to refresh my page online like crazy as the day is not over in Edmonton, it's only 3pm ! xD

Reactions: Metalhead_666

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Hi all,
I received my stamped passports yesterday. Firstly, I would like to thank each one of you for sharing your valuable experiences and knowledge throughout this journey. And I wish good luck to those who are waiting for their golden emails. Below are my details:
FSW-O India
AOR 16th oct 2018
Med passed 15th nov
IP2 12th March 2019
Passport request 18th March
Passports submitted in VFS 20th March
Stamped passports recieved 26th March
Called IRCC once in feb and got to know that my file is in NDVO. No gcms notes were raised.

All I want to say is pls stay positive, everyone will be getting their golden emails sooner or later. My experience says that if you hv solid documents,there will not be any issue, no matter how extensive your travel history or work experiences are (like mine). Plus The agents know nothing except what’s written on your profile, sometimes they hv the outdated info of your profile to share. So don’t be scared if they say nothing has started yet.

I wish everyone good luck.
Thanks
Peace ✌
Congrats! Which VFS did you submit at? It was delivered on 20th or you submitted at VFS on 20th? I submitted at VFS Mumbai on 20th, it reached IRCC on 25th. No update after that!

ewang

Mar 11, 2019
Just made a call to CIC today. According to the agent, eligibility is passed (from my last GCMS notes it was recommend passed by the case analyst), security and criminal checks are complete. I asked if this meant that the application was approved, he said while he could not find anywhere that mentioned that it was approved, everything seemed to be complete and it's just waiting to be finally approved.

Here I am really confused; I used to think only the visa officer as the third reviewer could change the status of eligibility from recommended pass to pass; so has my case been reviewed by the final VO? If it is why did the agent say the case is still not approved yet?

I am CEC inland, AOR Oct 21/18.

Many thanks in advance!

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! This a great news !!! I am very happy for you !

It is giving me so much hope and stress at the same time because I am very close from you, AOR october 24 and VO Edmonton.
I am going to refresh my page online like crazy as the day is not over in Edmonton, it's only 3pm ! xD
Congrats!!
My profile is almost a copy cat of yours ( aor, MEP, cec inland). I got in touch with an agent yesterday but he said the file hasn't moved yet. Basically repeated what I see on my account. So I'm happy to see CEC inland moving along (another thing common is nationality). Hopefully I get that email and get to write the same +ve message that you just wrote!!!

faraday68

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi All

My AOR is for 8th Oct.
All other status are passed
Status is recommend pass but still not received my PPR yet.
Security shows NOT STARTED.
Can someone please help on this or provide for info?

My 6 months will end on 8th April and even the Status bar shows just 5 blocks to complete.
Any help or guidance will be helpful for me.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Did you apply for GCMS notes ?
Yes, I did. Should get them in another 15 days. I also raised a CSE and they said that everything seems fine with my application and no additional documents are required. I really don't know whats causing the delay.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Same here..11 days remaining..
Which stream are you from and which visa office??
CPC Ottawa and FSW -O. 5 days remaining today. I really don't know whats happening. I think it's collecting dust somewhere.