+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
i have no answer for u , but some of those move to IP2 on 15 march and got a ghost update n 22 march got their PPR by 26 march, any way Best of luck for all rest of us PATIENCE is the key.
I cannot see any ghost update as my application is with the agent :oops: m getting restless now, trying to keep my calm but its not working.

Bali03

Jan 20, 2012
25 days left of processing time but my appliaction status has not changed in last 5 months . It still say we will let you know once we start your BGC.
Anyone else in same situation. My AOR 21 OC

Thabitha Arun

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi all,

October 17 AOR. No updates since MEP. 21 days to go.

I ordered GCMS notes on 6 Feb 2019 and:

Eligibility: Met
Medicals: Passed
Criminality and Security: Not started
Info sharing: Complete.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
I cannot see any ghost update as my application is with the agent :oops: m getting restless now, trying to keep my calm but its not working.
Major problem for us who are dealing thro consultancy.
But you can check your status by calling IVR.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Why wouldn't an agent let you access your own file? I mean, its your file! Just tell them you want your access credentials surely. Sounds like unnecessary restriction to me. But this is just my unsolicited opinion...

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
yeah i know exactly wt u mean, just ask ur agent if there is some ghost update cos it is really a good sign wtever the duration it takes to PPR, since all applicants i read abt they got their PPR after Ghost update but in different period of time (from 1 day to 3 weeks or more)

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
i'm don't know if a call gives you details abt ghost update.

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
I have a query, does it affect how soon we receive ppr if we call cic too frequently, saw that most of the ppl who have received pprs off lately did not call cic or had made a call once or twice.

M confused whether to call or not as i am in ip2 since march 15, nothing after that.
Can someone please tell me more about this, are these the same agents who review our files??

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Why wouldn't an agent let you access your own file? I mean, its your file! Just tell them you want your access credentials surely. Sounds like unnecessary restriction to me. But this is just my unsolicited opinion...
it ain't that easy...here almost all consultants in india are like that...i was fed up that even after 4 months i still had to keep asking him for updates...i told him before hand that i would need access and he was like oh yeah yeah but then after filing he refused to give access saying that he is doing thru some lawyer and he is saying no...i had to fight and i paid him off to get access to my profile...i m on my own..if i bottle it i m done...he did not even attach my paystubs and goft affidavits which i gave to him..he said only when cic asks...and now look at my luck..stuck in ip2 since 12th march...i learned 1 thing that if ur luck is good then cic processes everything smoothly and if ur luck is baf they will keep u dangling unnecessarily...i wish they ag least contacted me for adr but at least don't just keep my file aside cic

Reactions: Spotted

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
it ain't that easy...here almost all consultants in india are like that...i was fed up that even after 4 months i still had to keep asking him for updates...i told him before hand that i would need access and he was like oh yeah yeah but then after filing he refused to give access saying that he is doing thru some lawyer and he is saying no...i had to fight and i paid him off to get access to my profile...i m on my own..if i bottle it i m done...he did not even attach my paystubs and goft affidavits which i gave to him..he said only when cic asks...and now look at my luck..stuck in ip2 since 12th march...i learned 1 thing that if ur luck is good then cic processes everything smoothly and if ur luck is baf they will keep u dangling unnecessarily...i wish they ag least contacted me for adr but at least don't just keep my file aside cic[/

Didn’t cic ask you for your salary slips or gift deed yet? Or have you uploaded the same and moved to ip2.

lafixeta

Jan 27, 2019
Dude, as for the ghost update, can you still see them in your message history, or it just disappeared?

It seems like I’m in ip2, but I’v never received the ghost updates,
No you won't see the update after you click on the application to check it out. I could only see it on the first page of the account saying `your application is updated` then it's gone after clicking through