+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

jamaicanwoman

Mar 11, 2019
Hello guys,AOR 8 october, just been on the phone with CIC and the agent informed me that my application was approuved since last tuesday ( 19/03), but still no emails received. I've been checking my email and spam every 2 min like a maniac last two weeks.
Does anyone know how much time do they need to send the PPR email after approving the application?
Thank you in advance and good luck for everyone!!
Mine has been approved from March 4th and i still have not received my email.

Reactions: ouedbaht

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for asking.
No, she said wait for the completion of 6 months, but that 6-month time period is not guaranteed, it is just an estimate. It might take longer for some applications. What is your status ?
It’s the same. No change. Eligibility: Met, Info Sharing: Complete, Criminality & Security: Yet to start. Let’s see if IRCC surprises us tomorrow :)

Reactions: harshey and reezam

BD24BD10

Mar 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
I'm new here
AOR - Oct 12
Passed Medical/Biometrics request letter - Nov 8
Got Married (change in status) - Nov 28
Biometrics Done - Nov 29
Informed IRCC - Dec 7
Request letter for additional Document received- Dec 14
Submitted additional info including medicals - Jan 8
Spouse Passed Medical - Feb 18
We hadn't paid for her biometrics at this time so no update. We then paid on Feb 23rd and updated the payment same day
No update since then.
Biometric is showing as completed even though she hasn't done her biometrics.
Would we have to start counting another 6 months from January or does anybody have an idea what might be happening or what the process with this kind of situation is?
Thanks for your help and anticipated responses.

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR 20th October.

Still not heard anything other than a phone-call a month ago where they said everything was in progress.

I have a job offer for Canada now too but can't confirm anything with them until the PR is accepted which is frustrating. For a process that is life changing, it's a shame it has to be shrouded in secrecy!

Also just tried to call just now and couldn't be put through to an agent due to call volumes.

ashlun

Mar 25, 2019
AOR : 8th Oct 2018
MEP : 7th Nov 2018
Medicals Expired : 14th Jan 2019 (I am a BC-PNP Inland applicant)
IP2 : 20th March 2019

No updates since then. Hoping we all October Dreamers get PPR soon.

Last edited: