+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello guys! It seems like the CIC online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m tomorrow. Do you know if there is any correlation between these short outages and number of PPRs that will be released after the outage? I heard from some people that usually there is a huge PPR batch release after these outages. Do you guys think a batch release happens after the outage as well?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello guys! It seems like the CIC online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m tomorrow. Do you know if there is any correlation between these short outages and number of PPRs that will be released after the outage? I heard from some people that usually there is a huge PPR batch release after these outages. Do you guys think a batch release happens after the outage as well?
As per my experience, it happens before the system goes unavailable. I am not sure of the number of batches in which PPR is released.

Reactions: Blackhole

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I just called, I feel it won’t be for this week for me :(
Nothing changed since March 10, security not started and I was at 5 months yesterday.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
sometimes, more PPR requests come after the update, but it is not really standard. Let's be hopeful

Reactions: Blackhole

ouedbaht

Mar 9, 2019
Hello guys,AOR 8 october, just been on the phone with CIC and the agent informed me that my application was approuved since last tuesday ( 19/03), but still no emails received. I've been checking my email and spam every 2 min like a maniac last two weeks.
Does anyone know how much time do they need to send the PPR email after approving the application?
Thank you in advance and good luck for everyone!!

Reactions: Newbee2019

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hello guys,AOR 8 october, just been on the phone with CIC and the agent informed me that my application was approuved since last tuesday ( 19/03), but still no emails received. I've been checking my email and spam every 2 min like a maniac last two weeks.
Does anyone know how much time do they need to send the PPR email after approving the application?
your Visa Office ?

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
Raise a CSE. When did you move to IP2?

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
I
Do you think that this will speed up the process?
IP2 , I don't really know as my BG was processed since the beginning, I've had my second ghost on the 16/03 however
Better still, write an email to the CPC where your application is at. Intimate them that an agent you spoke with had informed you that your profile was approved and that you're waiting for the PPR. Should do the trick. Good luck.

Reactions: ouedbaht

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Just called CIC, OCT 3 AOR.

They mentioned your file is still under review. The Security has not been started and Criminality is under review.
9 days to 6 months. Really stressful time :(