Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello
AOR 18 Oct, saw 'Application Updated' status change to 'Submitted' today morning at 5.30 AM IST. No email, assuming this is Ghost.
Does anyone know how much time it takes for PPR email to come after a ghost ? Today being a Saturday will it come ?
That is a ghost update. Mostly should have something on Monday/Tuesday. All the best

Tkps

Mar 9, 2019
Hello
AOR 18 Oct, saw 'Application Updated' status change to 'Submitted' today morning at 5.30 AM IST. No email, assuming this is Ghost.
Does anyone know how much time it takes for PPR email to come after a ghost ? Today being a Saturday will it come ?
Hi shweta, i have the same AOR, when dis you move to ip2?

Reactions: Twinklerose

MrSingh@1984

Aug 9, 2018
Hello
Ideally, you should get it before the end of next week or in next batch, however, one can never be certain about this.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
are we the only ones with 13th aor still stuck on ip2?
I can see others on Immitracker but there is no point thinking on this. The applications move in batches so you never know when it will get closed.

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Guys! why would IP2 take longer than 2 weeks??
Few applicants after my AOR have also got their PPRs and very few still waiting. I’m really out of options thinking about this, it’s making me more and more stressful. Like what's wrong, it should be done by now :mad:

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
I can see others on Immitracker but there is no point thinking on this. The applications move in batches so you never know when it will get closed.
no i mean did they also not get ghost update? i am actually worried because i left my job in july after about 2 and half year....and my whole office here has been demobilized after project completion and my korean boss is designated in kuwait now, so his korean contact number on reference letter and all is not working...only way to contact him is through his official samsung email id( I used to work in samsung). I have his kuwait number. I am just thinking that may be because i have been currently off the job since july, cic guys may be having problem contacting my colleagues. although they can always ring up my HQ in korea and ask my details from employee id...i hope this bc completes soon..this wait after ip2 is worrying

Twinklerose

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hello
When did you move to IP2? VO-Ottawa?