October 2018 AOR - join here

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Woke up to golden mail sitting in my inbox an hour ago. It's been a rollercoaster ride!!! Thank you to everyone on this thread that made it bearable. Wish everyone PPR soon.

Going back to sleep to take in this news properly...
Congratulations! Awesome way to celebrate the news! :D

Reactions: Fawn1477

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Woke up to golden mail sitting in my inbox an hour ago. It's been a rollercoaster ride!!! Thank you to everyone on this thread that made it bearable. Wish everyone PPR soon.

Going back to sleep to take in this news properly...
congrats...finally you can breathe again...i m stuck on ip2 since 12th march

Reactions: Fawn1477

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
AOR - 1st October
MEP - 1st November
VO - Ottawa
FSW-O- India

Called CIC on March 6th .
Was informed that Eligibility - met ,security/criminality not started yet

Estimated completion date 1st April
10 days remaining and still in IP1..

I am running out of options to keep my mind sane.
I guess, yours, mine and lm1010's applications are stuck with the same officer :rolleyes:

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hello Friends,

My applicastion is FSW - Inland. I am also residing in British Columnbia and my file is in Local IRCC office Vancouver. anyone in similar situation? last month my file was in Etobico office and they have transfered my file Vancouver local office in March. Do you guys have any idea about this, that why they have transfer the file to the province where I am residing currently. My AOR is Oct 4th and I am 13 days left from my timeline. I am in IP2 since Nov 15 after that no update.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And, the wait is over. PPR finally:). Just got the ready for visa mail at 8:48 AM IST.
AOR-Oct10
First ghost - Mar 5
Second ghost - Mar 12
PPR- Mar 21
CPC-Ottawa
Congrats to everyone out there who got their golden mails today.
Awesome...hearty congratulations..was your first ghost moved you to Ip2?

Reactions: raja1028

ashwan

Dec 20, 2018
Hello Friends,

My applicastion is FSW - Inland. I am also residing in British Columnbia and my file is in Local IRCC office Vancouver. anyone in similar situation? last month my file was in Etobico office and they have transfered my file Vancouver local office in March. Do you guys have any idea about this, that why they have transfer the file to the province where I am residing currently. My AOR is Oct 4th and I am 13 days left from my timeline. I am in IP2 since Nov 15 after that no update.
Hi riya same profile here . Fsw inland bc pnp. Do you know about your current status?. MIne is oct 31