+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Serenasix

Sep 3, 2018
Hi all,

I have a few question that I was hoping you guys can help me figure out. Here is the summary of my application:
CEC
AOR: OCT 11
Med: Nov 8th
BG Check: In Progress not sure since when
Resident: Canada

No ghost updates, not any message in my profile. No news whatsoever. My question is: does the timeline bar on the profile mean anything? It shows twenty and some days. Should I be worried about my application as I haven't heard back anything for so long?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi all,

I have a few question that I was hoping you guys can help me figure out. Here is the summary of my application:
CEC
AOR: OCT 11
Med: Nov 8th
BG Check: In Progress not sure since when
Resident: Canada

No ghost updates, not any message in my profile. No news whatsoever. My question is: does the timeline bar on the profile mean anything? It shows twenty and some days. Should I be worried about my application as I haven't heard back anything for so long?
hi there, I am in the same boat - AOR Oct 3 - CEC Inland.
I called CIC on Friday, and they said each case is different, we are checking the eligibility requirements. BE HOPEFUL :)
A quick question for you, were you requested any RCMP ?

Reactions: Serenasix

Serenasix

Sep 3, 2018
hi there, I am in the same boat - AOR Oct 3 - CEC Inland.
I called CIC on Friday, and they said each case is different, we are checking the eligibility requirements. BE HOPEFUL :)
A quick question for you, were you requested any RCMP ?
No, it that something that usually is required?

Reactions: reezam

Loz24601

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
CEC
No, it that something that usually is required?
I am the same as you too - AOR 22nd Oct. I requested the notes a week ago. Though when I called the agent a few days later they said my file has been paused due to the notes request. I am unsure if this halts the progress of my application, or just updates to the agents system. Thought I'd warn you, so if you do call CIC you can always ask. I keep wondering would they take this long to suddenly give out a rejection? Or is this something that is done earlier on in the process? I keep thinking the worst, as this has happened to work colleagues of mine around the 5 month mark, for silly reasons.