Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
End of April ? Would not it be 12th April for you ?
I know. I was surprised when she.said that. She said sometimes this happens and applications take longer than usual. This is so sad

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi All,

AOR is 11th Oct for me. Single applicant FSW - O India
Moved to ip2 on friday 8th March.
Called CIC yesterday, they said Eligibility is met. Criminality is passed. Security not started. File is still in Ottawa
Based on the current trends, Can i expect my PPR to come in next 7-10 days ?
great, yes should be soon.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
I need an answer to this too please as my eligibility has been recommended pass too. Criminality is passed and medical is passed
Oct 12 Aor
One dependent.
Being in ip2 since November
Visa office is Ottawa
When can I expect PPR ooo
recommended pass is when an analyst marks it and only requires senior officer to clear it, so its a good sign, met is also used in similar way for Ottawa.
If your file is in Sydney office, there is a huge backlog of met cases, i don't know why.

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Called CIC now. Zero wait time. AOR 12th Oct. They said nothing has been met on my application. Eligibility still in progress. And maybe by the end ofApril there wiil be an update
Are you in IP1? or IP2?

jamaicanwoman

Mar 11, 2019
Express Entry - CEC Inland, Single Applicant

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018
Request for RCMP - October 31, 2018
RCMP Submitted - November 10th, 2018

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with similar timeline / any update?

Thanks in advance.
Mine is Oct 4th and nothing has changed since Nov also

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

livinmanniac

Jun 6, 2018
Mine is Oct 4th and nothing has changed since Nov also

Biometrics - Completed.
I’m excatly the same timeline. No changes since mid November. Called CIC yesterday, background check done, just the eligibility left I believe!!

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Called CIC now. Zero wait time. AOR 12th Oct. They said nothing has been met on my application. Eligibility still in progress. And maybe by the end ofApril there wiil be an update
Hello..
Can you share which number to call and if you used Google Hangout to call from outside canada ?

I have called +1 613-944-4000 number and can hear the automated status but never does it take me to speak to any agent and disconnects saying too busy. Please guide.

Thanks,
Shweta.

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Hello..
Can you share which number to call and if you used Google Hangout to call from outside canada ?

I have called +1 613-944-4000 number and can hear the automated status but never does it take me to speak to any agent and disconnects saying too busy. Please guide.

Thanks,
Shweta.
Thats the same number I call. I used an app called freecalls to call from outside Canada. You can get free coins by sending invites to a friend or family and ensuring they download it using your code. I used my free coins to call. You need to keep trying to get through.

ouedbaht

Mar 9, 2019
Hello all, I finally decided to call the CIC and after a long wait( 30 min) I've got the information:

Eligibility : in process
Security : Not started
Criminality : Passed
Medicals : Passed
Processing center : OTTAWA
I guess that I still have to be patient !!

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hello all, I finally decided to call the CIC and after a long wait( 30 min) I've got the information:

Eligibility : in process
Security : Not started
Criminality : Passed
Medicals : Passed
Processing center : OTTAWA
I guess that I still have to be patient !!

When did u get into IP2?