GCMS Notes ordered: 06 Feb 2019
GCMS Notes Recd.: 13 Mar 2019

My GCMS notes state the following:

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medicals: Passed

Do I need to check anything in specific on the notes (or) is everything ok? Please advice. Thanks.

Reactions: Warraich89

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello All,

AOR: 17 Oct 2018
MEP: 15 Nov 2018
GCMS Notes ordered: 06 Feb 2019
GCMS Notes Recd.: 13 Mar 2019

My GCMS notes state the following:

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medicals: Passed

Do I need to check anything in specific on the notes (or) is everything ok? Please advice. Thanks.
you're good, eligibility met, wait for couple of days to move to IP2 (if file is in ottawa).

Reactions: Thabitha Arun

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
I thought everything was perfectly fine with my documents when I submitted it but now with the delay, I'm actually starting to doubt that and don't know what to think. I have already ordered GCMS notes but it's going to be a while until I get it. Don't know what to do at this point. Keep checking my account every morning and nothing. The wait is really frustrating. With 20 days to go, I really don't know if we're going to get PPR within the time frame.
I am getting nervous day by day as so many people with AOR’s in second week of Oct have moved to IP2 and few even got PPR. Especially, several Indian FSW-O applicants received PPR’s on 11 & 12 March. Not sure why my application hasn’t even moved to IP2. Was planning to order GCMS notes post 6 months but seems like I need to order them asap. Hope things go fine. 21 days to go. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: lm1010

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
I am getting nervous day by day as so many people with AOR’s in second week of Oct have moved to IP2 and few even got PPR. Especially, several Indian FSW-O applicants received PPR’s on 11 & 12 March. Not sure why my application hasn’t even moved to IP2. Was planning to order GCMS notes post 6 months but seems like I need to order them asap. Hope things go fine. 21 days to go. Fingers crossed.
Yeah! I think you should go ahead and order GCMS. I think the notes will definitely give you a better picture about the progress of your application. That being said, I hope PPR comes before the GCMS notes... or at least move to IP2 if not PPR... based on recent trends, It takes about a week to 10 days from IP2 to PPR. Fingers crossed, All the best!

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah! I think you should go ahead and order GCMS. I think the notes will definitely give you a better picture about the progress of your application. That being said, I hope PPR comes before the GCMS notes... or at least move to IP2 if not PPR... based on recent trends, It takes about a week to 10 days from IP2 to PPR. Fingers crossed, All the best!
Thanks for your kind words. Will call IRCC tonight and will order GCMS as well.

Reactions: lm1010

Narang89

Nov 6, 2017
Hi All,

AOR is 11th Oct for me. Single applicant FSW - O India
Moved to ip2 on friday 8th March.
Called CIC yesterday, they said Eligibility is met. Criminality is passed. Security not started. File is still in Ottawa
Based on the current trends, Can i expect my PPR to come in next 7-10 days ?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Hi All,

AOR is 11th Oct for me. Single applicant FSW - O India
Moved to ip2 on friday 8th March.
Called CIC yesterday, they said Eligibility is met. Criminality is passed. Security not started. File is still in Ottawa
Based on the current trends, Can i expect my PPR to come in next 7-10 days ?
mostly in a week u should get it :)

Leesharh

Mar 1, 2019
What's the difference between Eligibility met and recommended pass?
I need an answer to this too please as my eligibility has been recommended pass too. Criminality is passed and medical is passed
Oct 12 Aor
One dependent.
Being in ip2 since November
Visa office is Ottawa
When can I expect PPR ooo

Reactions: Ogochukwufelista

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Called CIC now. Zero wait time. AOR 12th Oct. They said nothing has been met on my application. Eligibility still in progress. And maybe by the end ofApril there wiil be an update