+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

AshAnCAPR

Feb 21, 2019
Hi y'all,

I logged into my profile today and saw application updated.
There is no change in the statuses though. I didn't get any email either. This is a ghost update I think.
Now I'm even wondering if I did actually see that "application updated"
Where does it say "application updated" in our application?

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Where does it say "application updated" in our application?
On the first page after logging in which says view the applications you have submitted. And the column of Current status mentioned Application Update/ Read.. something like that I don't remember. Then when you click on it, it opens the application status and messages page.

the update went back to "submitted" after I viewed it.

Reactions: AshAnCAPR

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
I have extensive travel history. 2 PCC, single applicant. Oct 7 AOR and still i IP 1. :(

I tried calling CIC 2 weeks ago and was told that my file is being processed at Montreal office. I did some researc & joined Montreal WhatsApp group. I realized that Montreal is very slow but they process sequentially as in people from July & August AOR are getting PPR now with average time of 8 months.

Then I heard this on the WhatsApp ground that Montreal is so packed with files that they have transferred all files with AOR Sep 15 or above to other offices. I called in again today and was told that it has indeed been transferred to Vancouver office. I thought it to be a relief point until I found myself stuck and looking for details about how Vancouver office processes the files.
Oh damn :oops: I thought all single India applicants were being processed by Ottawa. It sucks that some of the VOs are so slow.
What's your category?

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi y'all,

I logged into my profile today and saw application updated.
There is no change in the statuses though. I didn't get any email either. This is a ghost update I think.
Now I'm even wondering if I did actually see that "application updated"
its a ghost, you're already in IP2, so your app must have been approved, expect ppr in next batch

Reactions: Nikita786

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Hi all,
Moved to IP2 today. No email no update after Med passed (nov) and few hours back, I randomly logged into my profile, status was updated against BG tab.
AOR 16th Oct.
FSW-O India
NDVO(famous for being slowest of all visa offices).

I’m really scared now.

Thanks and congrats to all who have received their PPRs. Good luck to others
Could you please keep us updated with your application. My aor is 23 Oct, fswo and file moved in December to ndvo...so just hoping that I may follow your timeline and gets update in next few days....

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
My visa office is moved to ndvo. Is it bad thing or quite normal.Also I read somewhere that it moves only if r10 and a11.2 is passed. Can someone please share their knowledge or experience. How long it may take. My status is still ip1.