+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Still stuck in IP1. :( AOR 2nd October. Desperately waiting for an update.
i know man...thats really frustrating when every1 after your AOR is ahead of you and u are still stuck at ip1....i was seeing guys with oct 15,25 in ip2 and i was still in ip1 till this morning...i hope you go into ip2 soon...even i am stressed

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Hi y'all,

I logged into my profile today and saw application updated.
There is no change in the statuses though. I didn't get any email either. This is a ghost update I think.
Now I'm even wondering if I did actually see that "application updated"

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
i know man...thats really frustrating when every1 after your AOR is ahead of you and u are still stuck at ip1....i was seeing guys with oct 15,25 in ip2 and i was still in ip1 till this morning...i hope you go into ip2 soon...even i am stressed
I thought everything was perfectly fine with my documents when I submitted it but now with the delay, I'm actually starting to doubt that and don't know what to think. I have already ordered GCMS notes but it's going to be a while until I get it. Don't know what to do at this point. Keep checking my account every morning and nothing. The wait is really frustrating. With 20 days to go, I really don't know if we're going to get PPR within the time frame.

Reactions: Naruto_Uzumaki

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
What's your AOR btw?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Hello All,

I have been a silent reader and want to thank everyone for this valuable forum to discuss the progress of the PR journey.
I am a FSW- Outland ( India ) applicant.
AOR - 24 Oct 2018
MEP -24 Nov 2018

No update after that. I used to read the discussion on this forum and today I decided to call the IRCC to check the status of the profile.
I just came to know that my file is with CPC -Ottawa, BG check not started yet, Eligibility decision not made. It is going on.
Can someone throw some light on the processing time of CPC- Ottawa. Already spent 140 days waiting.
Hi, what's your CRS score and do you have any travel history?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Hi there,

My CRS is 451.
I have a lot of travel history and 3 PCCs
my score is 468, i don't have any travel history, some people say that if u have lot of travel history then processing is faster and some people say otherwise. I am not sure what is true out of these, are you a single applicant too?

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
my score is 468, i don't have any travel history, some people say that if u have lot of travel history then processing is faster and some people say otherwise. I am not sure what is true out of these, are you a single applicant too?
Yes, Single applicant.

I don't think travel history has any impact on slowing or fastening the process. Before my application I was told by many people that I will have a long waiting period considering my extensive travel history. And yes, waiting time is long for me, but its not bcz of travel history - others with no travel history are waiting the same period too - so this point is invalid.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Yes, Single applicant.

I don't think travel history has any impact on slowing or fastening the process. Before my application I was told by many people that I will have a long waiting period considering my extensive travel history. And yes, waiting time is long for me, but its not bcz of travel history - others with no travel history are waiting the same period too - so this point is invalid.
that is really great to know, thanks a lot :)
yes waiting time has been really long for us. :-(

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
I think, the factors contributing to long waiting times are multiple employment records or experience letters with incomplete info. Issues with POF or PCC. And any issues with WES. Or security screening.
Other factors causing delay are external - like the famous backlog of CIC, and of course their preference of processing some categories before others. Sometimes we see mostly CEC or PNP applicants got approved, sometimes mostly FSW, sometimes applicants with dependents etc.

Reactions: Application18

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Yes, Single applicant.

Yes. I have no travel history and single PCC. Yet, my processing time is same as yours as of now.

Last edited:

Akash.Bajaj

Apr 30, 2018
I have extensive travel history. 2 PCC, single applicant. Oct 7 AOR and still i IP 1. :(

I tried calling CIC 2 weeks ago and was told that my file is being processed at Montreal office. I did some researc & joined Montreal WhatsApp group. I realized that Montreal is very slow but they process sequentially as in people from July & August AOR are getting PPR now with average time of 8 months.

Then I heard this on the WhatsApp ground that Montreal is so packed with files that they have transferred all files with AOR Sep 15 or above to other offices. I called in again today and was told that it has indeed been transferred to Vancouver office. I thought it to be a relief point until I found myself stuck and looking for details about how Vancouver office processes the files.