Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Every time I call I never get through. I called at 8:30am (from Canada) when they opened but when I opted to speak to an agent, I got an automated message saying they can't pass me to an agent due to the high volume of calls. I have been trying to get an update for over a week now! Did you call a specific Indian number?
I called up at 6 pm ist....I just called this number +16139444000

spacegirl

Jan 18, 2016
USA
I just called IRCC, 48 days left in appl, the agent was not at all helpful. He said he only has access to whatever Information I already can see in my account. He also said I will get an email when the file is transferred to any visa office. If I havent got it, it means the file is still not transferred. The 6 months time is average processing time and not the maximum time. So it can go beyond that too. He wouldnt even ask for my appl number to check for any updates or the visa office.

abhimvp

May 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
28-10-2018
Hello All,

I have been a silent reader and want to thank everyone for this valuable forum to discuss the progress of the PR journey.
I am a FSW- Outland ( India ) applicant.
AOR - 24 Oct 2018
MEP -24 Nov 2018

No update after that. I used to read the discussion on this forum and today I decided to call the IRCC to check the status of the profile.
I just came to know that my file is with CPC -Ottawa, BG check not started yet, Eligibility decision not made. It is going on.
Can someone throw some light on the processing time of CPC- Ottawa. Already spent 140 days waiting.
hey there, looking at recent trends you'll move to IP2 in the week starting 18th March and hopefully you'll get the ppr the week starting 25th March.

Mine is aor 29th Oct 2018 MEP 29th Nov. I'm sure i'll be getting it in last week or 1st week of April 2019

Reactions: Neeraj015

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
I just called IRCC, 48 days left in appl, the agent was not at all helpful. He said he only has access to whatever Information I already can see in my account. He also said I will get an email when the file is transferred to any visa office. If I havent got it, it means the file is still not transferred. The 6 months time is average processing time and not the maximum time. So it can go beyond that too. He wouldnt even ask for my appl number to check for any updates or the visa office.
I called IRCC today and as per my experience the agent asked me multiple things to verify then he asked mY UCI number and EE application number starting with E. He put my call on hold and gave me the details. I have read in this blog that some agents are not helpful. It is may be because they are frustrated with the high call volumes. You can try again after 2-3 days or may be tomorrow.

Loz24601

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
CEC
I have just managed to get through - thank you for your advice!

AOR 22nd Oct
IP2 - last week or before

Visa office is Ottawa
Criminality in progress (started 21st Nov)
Security not yet started

He said as I have requested the notes of my account it can delay any updates to my file, as they have to stop progress until the notes have been prepared and sent. I did ask if my file has approval in principle, but he said that isn't stated on my account. So I am concerned there is something wrong as it seems a lot of people who posted here said they have approval in principle. ARGH!!!

kctata

Mar 8, 2019
Dallas
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
08-10-2018
Hi,

I want to call to find out the status as well.

What is the phone number to call them on? I tried the one on the website that says it is only from inside Canada.. Can never get through.

Please, much appreciated.

mkn_3009

Nov 27, 2018
Hi All,

I have been reading the discussions since long, my timeline is as shown, i had much patience but now when only 25 days are left and there is no update after i paid RPRF on 17th Nov, i am really disappointed and don't know if i will recieve PPR within 6 months.

I am FSW- O, India
AOR : Oct 6 , 2018

Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical : You passed the medical exam
Additional Docs : Not Applicable
Interview: You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress.We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision : Your application is in progress.We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have applied GCMS notes yesterday, kindly advise how should i proceed.

I also call at CIC helpline number and listen to the computerized status regularly and spoke to agent , she said there is no issue with your file and its within processing time and eligibility is being reviewed.

Thanks for your support!
Maan Kaur

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Good day all..
Just finished talking to CIC call agent..she us such an awesome person ...
And below are details of my application according to her ...
1.criminality... Passed.
2.Eligibility... Recommended passed.
3. Medical ..passed.
4. Security not started ..and she said she can't really say anything as it is bin done by a third party ...and again that my application look pretty good as well ...
12th aor
Fsw-o
Nigeria.

kctata

Mar 8, 2019
Dallas
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
08-10-2018
Good day all..
1.criminality... Passed.
3. Medical ..passed.
4. Security not started ..and she said she can't really say anything as it is bin done by a third party ...and again that my application look pretty good as well ...
12th aor
Fsw-o
Nigeria.
Hi - what # did you call on? Are you based in Canada? I am from the US but really want to be able to speak with someone. No luck thus far in being able to connect.
Thanks

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Good day all..
1.criminality... Passed.
3. Medical ..passed.
12th aor
Fsw-o
Nigeria.
Thats great!

Reactions: Ogochukwufelista

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hi - what # did you call on? Are you based in Canada? I am from the US but really want to be able to speak with someone. No luck thus far in being able to connect.
Thanks
Am based in Nigeria ...
This was the number I just called ..
+16139444000
U can try it again ..it would go okay ..