October 2018 AOR - join here

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Hey everyone,

Got my PPR today.

AOR: 10th October
MEP: 9th November
No update after that. Background check status didn’t change. Received PPR directly.

FSW-O single applicant.

Visa office: CPC-Ottawa

Do not loose hope. Good luck!
Congratulations. :)

Reactions: AV91

abhimvp

May 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
28-10-2018
It's raining PPR for October 2018 applicants. I also got my PPR email an hour ago.
Indian living in India. +1 Dependent.
AOR - 8 October 2018
IP1 - 9 November 2018
IP2 - 6 March 2019
PPR - 12 March 2019

I didn't receive any ghost updates and neither does my CIC profile show any specific changes. I received the email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Good luck to all you guys

See you in Canada
congratulations

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Eligibility status is never reflected on profile. Once the application is approved or after COPR, the status gets updated to "Your eligibility has been reviewed, check final decision" something like this.

P.S: I have learned about from google. I might be wrong
You're right

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi all,
Moved to IP2 today. No email no update after Med passed (nov) and few hours back, I randomly logged into my profile, status was updated against BG tab.
AOR 16th Oct.
FSW-O India
NDVO(famous for being slowest of all visa offices).

I’m really scared now.

Thanks and congrats to all who have received their PPRs. Good luck to others

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Hi All, just got off phone with ircc call centre. All I got to know was my visa office is New Delhi and my file is there since December. So any of you people have any idea what are they like. I'm still in ip1. Fsw-o india aor 23 Oct. Mep nov . No updates after that. Any replies will be much appreciated

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Express Entry - CEC Inland, Single Applicant

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018
Request for RCMP - October 31, 2018
RCMP Submitted - November 10th, 2018

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with similar timeline / any update?

Thanks in advance.

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi All, just got off phone with ircc call centre. All I got to know was my visa office is New Delhi and my file is there since December. So any of you people have any idea what are they like. I'm still in ip1. Fsw-o india aor 23 Oct. Mep nov . No updates after that. Any replies will be much appreciated
Pls See the previous msg regarding NDVO. I called IRCC in Feb first wk, and the agent told me he has no info regarding my profile, all he knew was it was sent to NDVO. I hv read that the average time NDVO takes is 150-180 days. However, it is said that it is slowest and don’t bother to reply on mails/calls. We are sailing in the same boat.

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Pls See the previous msg regarding NDVO. I called IRCC in Feb first wk, and the agent told me he has no info regarding my profile, all he knew was it was sent to NDVO. I hv read that the average time NDVO takes is 150-180 days. However, it is said that it is slowest and don’t bother to reply on mails/calls. We are sailing in the same boat.
Thanks, I just checked how long they are taking and I think they are doing ok. Oct files were cleared around 147 days mark, sep was 155 days so that only means that we should be getting it sooner rather than later. Hoping for faster processing...All the best to all :)

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR - October 11
Meds passed - Nov 10
Not a peep after that.
Could save up enough bread and retire in peace by the time there's an update. :D
Same here... AOR 11 oct. mep/ip1 nov 9 since thn no update ...fsw- inland ... dependent spouse who is on work permit ... i m primary applicant and applied with indian experience. When can i expect my file to move to ip2 ?

Loz24601

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
CEC
Every time I call I never get through. I called at 8:30am (from Canada) when they opened but when I opted to speak to an agent, I got an automated message saying they can't pass me to an agent due to the high volume of calls. I have been trying to get an update for over a week now! Did you call a specific Indian number?

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hello All,

I have been a silent reader and want to thank everyone for this valuable forum to discuss the progress of the PR journey.
I am a FSW- Outland ( India ) applicant.
AOR - 24 Oct 2018
MEP -24 Nov 2018

No update after that. I used to read the discussion on this forum and today I decided to call the IRCC to check the status of the profile.
I just came to know that my file is with CPC -Ottawa, BG check not started yet, Eligibility decision not made. It is going on.
Can someone throw some light on the processing time of CPC- Ottawa. Already spent 140 days waiting.

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Every time I call I never get through. I called at 8:30am (from Canada) when they opened but when I opted to speak to an agent, I got an automated message saying they can't pass me to an agent due to the high volume of calls. I have been trying to get an update for over a week now! Did you call a specific Indian number?
Keep trying. I tried 5 times and my call was handed over to the agent. All the best!

Reactions: Loz24601

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I have tried calling at 830 PST but never got through. Try calling after 9 PM IST. I called this time twice and it got connected both time. If it says busy. Try after 10-15 minutes.

Reactions: Loz24601

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I have been a silent reader and want to thank everyone for this valuable forum to discuss the progress of the PR journey.
I am a FSW- Outland ( India ) applicant.
AOR - 24 Oct 2018
MEP -24 Nov 2018

No update after that. I used to read the discussion on this forum and today I decided to call the IRCC to check the status of the profile.
I just came to know that my file is with CPC -Ottawa, BG check not started yet, Eligibility decision not made. It is going on.
Can someone throw some light on the processing time of CPC- Ottawa. Already spent 140 days waiting.
wait for 10-15 days, there are lot of movements for Oct 1st & 2nd week