+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
hello every1...just called ircc right now...agent said nothing has begun...not eligibility...not bc...nor security...nothing.... :( finally just asked abt the office... ottawa...thats all..5 months and nothing has begun as of yet for me... Aor:13 oct MED: 10 November...what shall i do??
Nothing any one could do than Being Positive.

Reactions: Newbee2019

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
hello every1...just called ircc right now...agent said nothing has begun...not eligibility...not bc...nor security...nothing.... :( finally just asked abt the office... ottawa...thats all..5 months and nothing has begun as of yet for me... Aor:13 oct MED: 10 November...what shall i do??
Same here ... ☹AOR 11OCT, MEP 9 NOV since thn no update. We can just wait

Reactions: Leesharh

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Is this the first time you called? Have you ordered GCMS notes?
Some agents can be unreliable sometimes.So, call once again just to be sure.

Reactions: Application18

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
My AOR is 9th Sept. Same status as per agent called last week and recent gcms notes of Jan'19.

Things are slow.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
yeah..first time called..but i don't think gcms will do me any good...is it even possible that bc and eligibility hasn't started yet cuz people get ppr in after abt a week after bc..i asked agent if everything is okay...he said everything looks ok...nonetheless i m stuck on med

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
yeah..first time called..but i don't think gcms will do me any good...is it even possible that bc and eligibility hasn't started yet cuz people get ppr in after abt a week after bc..i asked agent if everything is okay...he said everything looks ok...nonetheless i m stuck on med
It's normal.

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
From my personal experience : Agents are not always reliable and/or the notes from which the agent gives you the status are not always updated because the agents may be working in the background. I was in IP2 and when I called them, I was told that background has not started. I was wondering because my CIC status shows that background is in progress. So I called them the second time and heard my criminality is passed and security is not started. So you should definitely try again.

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Hi everyone!
I have been very silent following you in weeks and it really helps so I decided to join.
I am CEC, living in Edmonton, Canada, since two years (birth country is France) and jusy moved to IP2 yesterday

AOR - October 24
Med - Around November 23
IP2 - March 10

I called not even a week ago and nothing was started, I did not even had a visa office !!! And now I am IP2 so let’s wait and cross fingers, good luck to everyone !!!

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi everyone!
I have been very silent following you in weeks and it really helps so I decided to join.
I am CEC, living in Edmonton, Canada, since two years (birth country is France) and jusy moved to IP2 yesterday

AOR - October 24
Med - Around November 23
IP2 - March 10

I called not even a week ago and nothing was started, I did not even had a visa office !!! And now I am IP2 so let’s wait and cross fingers, good luck to everyone !!!
Cool! you are 1 step closer to PPR

Reactions: bornloser113

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
We are all in the same boat mate. Don't worry, we will get it soon!

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
So many CEC PPR today. Congrats to you all. Hopefullt the train visits us FSW-O soon.

Is it possible to get the golden email without ghost update first? I am logged in 247 and sure I have not had a ghost visit