+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Lol greediness ? But it’s their country.
why do u think they suddenly sent out so mny invitations just before Christmas when they knew they weren't gonna process it...clearly because of rprf fees..check on immitracker hw many guys hav already got it...good 4 u if u still hav patience

Thakur Diya

Dec 17, 2018
Am the same boat oh ...no ppr yet ..
Aor 12th Oct.
Nigerian
Outland
Hi I am AOR 5th Oct FSW O,
1 Dependent, In IP2 presently, I received a mail today saying my account was updated. When i checked there is a clarification needed for proof of my funds. I have a letter of gift deed by my parents which i told the agent to attach up front but he did not. Now will that letter suffice? Is there any particular format? Also do let me know if some cash deposits were done can a affidavit for the same be submitted with today's date?

I hope i make sense when i am explaining this. Really nervous as there were hardly few days more and this query should not prolong the processes. Awaiting all your suggestions!!!

Last edited:

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
my patience has long been worn off and now this seems almost like an injustice on cic's part...if they can't handle these many applications then why invite in first place...they can't even process within 4 months timeframe let alone 3 months... now its 5 months...evry freakin person with family or other than Indian outland is being prioritized first....at least follow the aor queue...even my brother who applied later than me for australia has got his prhappy for him though

This "AOR queue" that you speak of can't really exist in reality. Even though our applications are submitted in order, while processing applications they have to contact third parties and possibly await information from those third parties. Logically, they cannot stop processing the other application further in the "queue" because of loose ends in previous applications.

It is what it is.

The wait is going to be longer for some of us than others. All we can really control is our perspective of the situation.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Rajssab

ssd1995

Aug 22, 2018
1 Dependent, In IP2 presently, I received a mail today saying my account was updated. When i checked there is a clarification needed for proof of my funds. I have a letter of gift deed by my parents which i told the agent to attach up front but he did not. Now will that letter suffice? Is there any particular format? Also do let me know if some cash deposits were done can a affidavit for the same be submitted with today's date?

I hope i make sense when i am explaining this. Really nervous as there were hardly few days more and this query should not prolong the processes. Awaiting all your suggestions!!!

My consultant also did not submit a gift deed for my proof of funds. Just an LOE. But I haven't heard back for any clarification yet.
I'm sure it shouldn't be a cause of concern, talk to the consultant and sort out what needs to be done.
I could be wrong, but I haven't heard of any refusals because of gifted POF.

Do update us on what happens.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
35 days left..
No ppr
12th Oct
Fsw-o
Nigeria.
This waiting is killing and frustrating.

Reactions: Fawn1477

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19

I think you should immediately upload the deed of gift issued to you by your father and also do a detail letter of explanation ..letting them know that you never knew your consultant didn't attaché it along side with the bank statement and other document submitted.

amanir1993

Jul 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader in the group. I got my 'ready for visa' email.

AOR: October 31st
MEP: November 28
IP2: November 28
Ghost update: December 5
Ghost update: March 1st
PPR: March 7th

I haven't participated that much in the forum. But thank you for all your wisdom. I only hope for a speedy PR process for you all.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader in the group. I got my 'ready for visa' email.

AOR: October 31st
MEP: November 28
IP2: November 28
Ghost update: December 5
Ghost update: March 1st
PPR: March 7th

I haven't participated that much in the forum. But thank you for all your wisdom. I only hope for a speedy PR process for you all.
hey congratulations. what is your stream and single applicant?