+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Harman.parmar

Apr 4, 2018
Hi,
I have a question and would appreciate any response. I've applied for Express Entry(Under BCPNP) and received my AOR on October 13th. I have submitted all the documents required for the category. My medical exam was passed and the IRCC asked me through email to submit two more documents (proof of living and RCMP Background check) which i submitted on November 19th. From the same date, my application kept showing me the same message. Now its been almost 3 months and i'm still stuck at the same message for Background check (IP2). I am wondering if i should wait for more time or should I contact the CIC? As of this message I have 38 days left till the 6 months are up. Is anyone else having the same issue? Does that have anything to do with my application as i applied through Express Entry PNP? Any thoughts or comments are much appreciated!
Picture of my application time- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nZLIWL0-ujXb03UARXBD7OUD-zjDhQRo/view?usp=sharing

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Got ready for visa email yesterday dated 4th march .

AOR-31st OCT
Country of residence -Canada
Nationality- INDIA
CEC Inland
VO-Ottawa

not sure about IP1, IP2 or ghost updates as my representative was handling the file.

wish everyone best of luck and PPRs soon.
Congratulations

Reactions: pspatiala

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Looking at your timeline, you should get your PPR by this/next week. All the best
Hopefully :) Thankyou so much and good luck for your PPR too.

I understand that but here you got no update but something change. So what is this generally called then? Silent update maybe?
But that is also an update even if you don’t get an email. Lets call it silent update only ;)

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Reactions: pspatiala

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
PPR! AOR Oct 4!!
Good luck everyone!
Congrats dude, would u share ur timeline please (stream, country of application and residency) ??

hope all of us gt it ASAP

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Based on current trends, does the profile gets updated to 'We are currently processing your background check...' or is it the PPR email? Can someone provide insights
For me “processing your BGC” - IP2
And “We will send message when we start your BGC” - IP1
So, some people have got PPR directly from IP1. But for mostly they go through IP2.
1. Some go to IP2 in 2nd-3rd month
2. Some go to IP2 in 4th
3. And some even got PPR the day they went to IP2.
But I would hope to get PPR in less than 2-3 weeks if I go to IP2 in 5th month.
And for IP2, people don’t get emails. Just the update on profile

Last edited:
Reactions: Thabitha Arun

Kavi11

Jan 31, 2019
Trivandrum
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi,
I have a question and would appreciate any response. I've applied for Express Entry(Under BCPNP) and received my AOR on October 13th. I have submitted all the documents required for the category. My medical exam was passed and the IRCC asked me through email to submit two more documents (proof of living and RCMP Background check) which i submitted on November 19th. From the same date, my application kept showing me the same message. Now its been almost 3 months and i'm still stuck at the same message for Background check (IP2). I am wondering if i should wait for more time or should I contact the CIC? As of this message I have 38 days left till the 6 months are up. Is anyone else having the same issue? Does that have anything to do with my application as i applied through Express Entry PNP? Any thoughts or comments are much appreciated!
Picture of my application time- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nZLIWL0-ujXb03UARXBD7OUD-zjDhQRo/view?usp=sharing
I have 42 days left and my background check hasn't started yet. I don't think you have anything to worry about but if you are still anxious, it would be better if you contacted them and asked them your queries directly. It would give you more clarity.