+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
My AOR was on 8th October 2018.

I just noticed that if you view the forum on a mobile phone then the signatures are hidden.
If you view the forum on a desktop then you can see the signatures where most people detail their progress in their signatures.
Thanks.

So it seems AORs till 10th Oct have caught speed. The next 10 days of Oct AOR should expect some movements sooner!!

Reactions: pspatiala

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Y'all wont believe what just happened.

Last night i dreamt my BG check started.
And so today morning - right now i logged into my account. it showed profile updated - so i wasn't sure if that was new or has it always been there next to application submitted.
And I read the BG status - it has started :D
this is the first change since 9th november. very happy

Kavi11

Jan 31, 2019
Trivandrum
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Y'all wont believe what just happened.

Last night i dreamt my BG check started.
And so today morning - right now i logged into my account. it showed profile updated - so i wasn't sure if that was new or has it always been there next to application submitted.
And I read the BG status - it has started :D
this is the first change since 9th november. very happy
That's great! Is your Eligibility check completed?

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
That's great! Is your Eligibility check completed?
I am not sure about that though.

Maybe the experts here can comment what this means if you move to BG started after like 5 months from AOR.
Maybe eligibility completed or are they doing it simultaneously with the BG check - not sure.

I will raise a CSE after some days maybe to know exactly.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......

Maybe the experts here can comment what this means if you move to BG started after like 5 months from AOR.
Maybe eligibility completed or are they doing it simultaneously with the BG check - not sure.

As per trends, if your file is in Ottawa and your BG has started it means criminality pass and eligibility might be underway/ pass. Wait for a couple of days or try calling them. If all is well, you can expect PPR in another 2-3 weeks (as per Ottawa trends).

Kavi11

Jan 31, 2019
Trivandrum
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2018

Or you can just talk to an agent and find out.:)

Kavi11

Jan 31, 2019
Trivandrum
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
As per trends, if your file is in Ottawa and your BG has started it means criminality pass and eligibility might be underway/ pass. Wait for a couple of days or try calling them. If all is well, you can expect PPR in another 2-3 weeks (as per Ottawa trends).
My file is in Ottawa. Eligibility is done. Criminality and Security have not started.
(This is what the agent said when I called last week.)
AOR: October 18

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
My file is in Ottawa. Eligibility is done. Criminality and Security have not started.
(This is what the agent said when I called last week.)
AOR: October 18
You should move to IP2 after 15 March (assuming the trend)

Harman.parmar

Apr 4, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in October 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/october-2018-aor-permanent-residency-tracker
Hi,
I have a question and would appreciate any response. I've applied for Express Entry(Under BCPNP) and received my AOR on October 13th. I have submitted all the documents required for the category. My medical exam was passed and the IRCC asked me through email to submit two more documents (proof of living and RCMP Background check) which i submitted on November 19th. From the same date, my application kept showing me the same message. Now its been almost 3 months and i'm still stuck at the same message for Background check (IP2). I am wondering if i should wait for more time or should I contact the CIC? As of this message I have 38 days left till the 6 months are up. Is anyone else having the same issue? Does that have anything to do with my application as i applied through Express Entry PNP? Any thoughts or comments are much appreciated!
Picture of my application time- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nZLIWL0-ujXb03UARXBD7OUD-zjDhQRo/view?usp=sharing

Harman.parmar

Apr 4, 2018
Hi,
I have a question and would appreciate any response. I've applied for Express Entry(Under BCPNP) and received my AOR on October 13th. I have submitted all the documents required for the category. My medical exam was passed and the IRCC asked me through email to submit two more documents (proof of living and RCMP Background check) which i submitted on November 19th. From the same date, my application kept showing me the same message. Now its been almost 3 months and i'm still stuck at the same message for Background check (IP2). I am wondering if i should wait for more time or should I contact the CIC? As of this message I have 38 days left till the 6 months are up. Is anyone else having the same issue? Does that have anything to do with my application as i applied through Express Entry PNP? Any thoughts or comments are much appreciated!
Picture of my application time- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nZLIWL0-ujXb03UARXBD7OUD-zjDhQRo/view?usp=sharing

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Or you can just talk to an agent and find out.:)
Sure, I had considered that. But haven't had any success by calling in the past. Once I got through to a really nice agent - then the call got disconnected midway don't know how.

Tried calling back and few other times also but they say high number of calls so can't connect you to an agent.

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Great! And yes my file is in Ottawa. Will get in touch with them after a couple of days.

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
My AOR is Oct 11 ... FSW inland ... bg not started yet ☹ applied with indian work experience from canada. Hope it starts soon MEP /ip1 nov 9 since than no update

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
How do u min?
My AOR was on 8th October 2018.

I just noticed that if you view the forum on a mobile phone then the signatures are hidden.
If you view the forum on a desktop then you can see the signatures where most people detail their progress in their signatures.
?