+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am aor 12th Oct ...though l am in ip2 alrdy ...just can't wait to get the ppr mail. ...they currently working on my eligibility as confirm by call agent and web form that I raised last two weeks ...maybe u should call cic ..have passed medical and criminality.. But security hasn't started ....I think u should do same if u have not explore that alrdy..mine is 42 days left to get to estimated completion date ..which is April 12th
Any idea when they said criminality is passed for you? 4 months completed today for me and still nothing :(

Zooobshah

May 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
File Transfer...
22-11-2018/ Sydney ,Australia
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
Passport Req..
19-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2019
LANDED..........
11-05-2019
Posting a little late though...
Got PPR on feb 19 after 136 days
AOR 7th Oct 2019
MEP 7th Nov
RPRF 20th NOV
Ghost update 14 feb
PPR 20th Feb
COPR 25th Feb
Wish you all quick PPRs...

Jeanetterz

Jan 9, 2019
I am hoping for something tonight (would be a great start to the weekend). I kinda wish I hadn't seen the ghost update because now I'm super anxious about getting a response. I keep refreshing my emails page!
I'm checking all the time my cic account to see if I have any changes T_T but still... NOTHING!! I don't know when this torture is going to end hahah

Reactions: pspatiala

Jeanetterz

Jan 9, 2019
I am aor 12th Oct ...though l am in ip2 alrdy ...just can't wait to get the ppr mail. ...they currently working on my eligibility as confirm by call agent and web form that I raised last two weeks ...maybe u should call cic ..have passed medical and criminality.. But security hasn't started ....I think u should do same if u have not explore that alrdy..mine is 42 days left to get to estimated completion date ..which is April 12th

By any chance do you know what they check in security background? I didn't know there were several background checks and I'm in "background check still in process" for a very long time now :(

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
AOR- OCt10. FSW-O (India)

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

39 days left out of 6 months. Still BG check not yet started. Are there any other people who are in similar situation?

Ankitverma

Feb 21, 2019

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

39 days left out of 6 months. Still BG check not yet started. Are there any other people who are in similar situation?
Same here man..aor -24 october
Background check not started yet...

Reactions: pspatiala

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018

Yesssss .... me exactly same situation my AOR is Oct 11. I am currently in Canada have applied from here with indian work experience.. spouse on work permit since one year. my bc is also not started ... i thought i was the only one with this situation. It is going to be 5 months on 11 march i dont understand why bc has’nt yet started. Little worried .. fingers crossed hope all goes fine.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Re

Same status.. AOR 9 October. FSWO-India

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018

Same Here - AOR Oct 10th

wamcee

Jan 13, 2019
Hi All,

Wanted to check on how long do we have as timeline post receiving our PPR, to move into Canada?

My AOR is 5th Oct and shortly expecting my PPR to come through.