FSW
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Hello everybody,

Yesterday I received my GCMS notes (required them at January 24th)
My current statuses are:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I also discovered that my application is being processed by Ottawa-VO.

Readind the notes (the file is huge - 104 pages), at the APPLICATION part I saw that Eligibility value fluctuated between Not Started, Calculate, Calculation in Progress, Passed - Candidate, Not Started, Calculate, Calculation in Progress and the last status is Review Required (RR).
At the NOTES part I saw the following message:

***Review Required for Proof of Funds - eDoc # (doc number) A11.2: review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 76 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

In our proof of funds letter of explanation we made the currency conversion (from Brazilian Real to Canadian Dolar), and the final value is significantly highter then the minimum required. I really do not know which may be the reason they put our application under Review.

Anyone here in the same situation?!
Or, anyone who got PPR had passed through "Review Required" status for Eligibility?!

Thank you very much,
And congratulations for all those that received PPRs today (and recently) :)
Wish you all the best! ;)

QAkeem

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everybody,

My current statuses are:

ASSESSMENTS:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Readind the notes (the file is huge - 104 pages), at the APPLICATION part I saw that Eligibility value fluctuated between Not Started, Calculate, Calculation in Progress, Passed - Candidate, Not Started, Calculate, Calculation in Progress and the last status is Review Required (RR).

***Review Required for Proof of Funds - eDoc # (doc number) A11.2: review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 76 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

In our proof of funds letter of explanation we made the currency conversion (from Brazilian Real to Canadian Dolar), and the final value is significantly highter then the minimum required. I really do not know which may be the reason they put our application under Review.

Or, anyone who got PPR had passed through "Review Required" status for Eligibility?!

Thank you very much,

I think your point is also noted review

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
I think your point is also noted review
How did u declare in Canadian dollars ?cos they recently increased did upward review as regards financial support while in Canada ?

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hello everybody,

My current statuses are:

ASSESSMENTS:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Thank you very much,
How much did u declare in Canadian dollars ?cos they recently increased did upward review as regards financial support while in Canada ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everybody,

My current statuses are:

ASSESSMENTS:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Thank you very much,
Why did you declare it in Canadian dollars? Even I wanted to do the same but my advised against it. However, I showed $1000 more than the actual requirement

marilsl

Nov 5, 2018
Brasília/DF - Brasil
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Why did you declare it in Canadian dollars? Even I wanted to do the same but my advised against it. However, I showed $1000 more than the actual requirement
The Bank Letter in my Proof of Funds shows the values in Brazilian Real,
We wrote a Letter of Explanation where we put the values in Canadian Dolar and also inserted a Print Screen from Bank Of Canada page showing them the current conversion values at the date we were submiting the document.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
What could be the issue then ..

marilsl

Nov 5, 2018
Brasília/DF - Brasil
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
How much did you show them in Canadian dollars, as per your GCMS notes they have mentioned you need to show them $ 15 531
The value declared in your application was above those 15K - almost 5k higher.
And the value proved by the bank's documents was even greater.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
The value declared in your application was above those 15K - almost 5k higher.
And the value proved by the bank's documents was even greater.
So this is strange that you have a review required.

Try talking to your bank again and get a new statement.

I read earlier that someone sent in a new statement through CSE and the file started moving again