+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just had a word with CIC and he was a nice calm agent and told me that my eligibility is in progress and background and security not started and visa processing centre is Ottawa and no more documents are needed .
Fswo India family of 3
Aor 20th October 2018
Applicants with family seem to be having a good time than single applicants :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just had a word with CIC and he was a nice calm agent and told me that my eligibility is in progress and background and security not started and visa processing centre is Ottawa and no more documents are needed .
Fswo India family of 3
Aor 20th October 2018
I thought October folks should have completed eligibility by now

mkksadi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I have called IRCC agent today to know my current status and want to understand what does below reply means ? AOR - 16 oct 2018, FSW - O, India , No message / no update after Medical passed

" Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India".

Thank you.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I have called IRCC agent today to know my current status and want to understand what does below reply means ? AOR - 16 oct 2018, FSW - O, India , No message / no update after Medical passed

" Your file has been sent to New Delhi Canadian Visa office, please contact them to more details. We don't have any other information as it is sent outside India".

Thank you.
IRCC agents when you call them will only give you updates if your application is processed inside Canada. If it is outside Canada you should contact that concerned VO. In your case NDVO.

I think you maybe towards the end of your application.

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hello Guys,
After 30 mins. of waiting I got through an agent. He told me that the Visa Officer has "Recommended Pass" also, the backgrounds are yet to begin and application process should be complete by mid of May '19.

AOR is 17th Oct '18
Hello! Pls did he give any reason for the mid may date?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Thank you.
I believe some times when IRCC is unable to fully complete evaluating a parameter such as Eligibility or Employment verification, they transfer the respective applicants file to his/her native local visa office and the case is taken forward for progression thereafter. I am not totally sure about my point. I may be wrong, but I just read this piece of information in other threads.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stuck in IP1 since December 4 lol.

When I raised a CSE they said, my eligibility is being verified but when I called IRCC the agent said nothing has started yet and they have pushed it to June 11, 2019

I don't know what to believe in anymore
Going by the current pace at which IRCC is functioning, I think Oct FSW-O Indian applicants need to sit tight for another month at least to see any movement in their application. I know its super hard to be patient:(. But I don't think we now have much choice except for ordering GCMS notes to know what exactly is happening with our cases.

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
FSW-O Indian Oct AOR applicant will start moving to IP2 from next week as per Immitracker trends.
Going by the current pace at which IRCC is functioning, I think Oct FSW-O Indian applicants need to sit tight for another month at least to see any movement in their application. I know its super hard to be patient:(. But I don't think we now have much choice except for ordering GCMS notes to know what exactly is happening with our cases.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018
Request for RCMP - October 31, 2018
RCMP Submitted - November 6th, 2018

Express Entry

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with similar timeline / any update?

Thanks in advance.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
True!! Also, what I have noticed is that families are being processed faster than single applicants :( And if it is Single Indian applicant they seem to just shove the file in a corner and move to the family one lol

This is real test of patience :( I have ordered GCMS notes as well let's see!! I am hoping from next month there is some sort of movement for people like us.