+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
I have called to CIC and they have update the status of my application. The agent said my background check is on process but eligibility hasn't start yet. My AOR 4 Oct and MED passed Nov 1st.

Reactions: Zooobshah

YuriBoskiy

Nov 16, 2018
Hi Yuri,
Have you paid for spouse's biometrics?
I never heard of such cases. My partner is non-accompanying and I haven't received a biometrics request for him yet.

Today I received a message from the Canadian Embassy in Warsaw to pay the Biometric fee for my non-accompanying spouse.
Now I know my LVO and that my files are being processed.

mantho

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, I noticed this too. There is no set pattern at all.

Nov 2 AOR here and my file is untouched since I cleared medicals on Nov 30.

Whereas many folks from Dec AOR are getting RPRF request, while I am still waiting to receive one.

I called IRCC yesterday and they said my application has been pushed to June 11, 2019 for completion and eligibility, criminality and security have not started :( This just sucks
So on profile tracker, the end date is June 11,2019 for you? Or the default date after 6 months?

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Lucky you... I tried from outside Canada on a different number, but couldn't get connected to an agent. The IVR keeps moving to different options and doesn't give any option to connect to the agent. PS : I am from India. FSW-O
Today I have called them from goggle hangouts, the waiting time was 30 mins and the agent was helpful and confirmed that my eligibility passed,security and criminality check not started.Rprf received by them.

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Procedure to speak with an agent it for outland people.I used goggle hangout dialer
Dial +16139444000
Press 111
Press 112
Press 2 for application no starts with E,1 for application starts with EP
Press application no
Press 1 year of birth 110
Speak to the agent

Reactions: SM2019

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
hi can someone tell me if i can ask about my status if i dont have any user id or password of my profile...basically my consultant has all user id and pass...he just gives me pdf or snapshot of my profile...can i just call directly to CIC if i have my UCI and application number...my consultant is a slouch amd doesnt share my user id and pass...so i just want to call CIC directly and ask whats the status so far
Yes they ask for application no while dialing then after receiving they ask for name,date of birth,present address you mentioned on the application and registered ph no and mail id.

brandonlan

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
15-10-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
20-02-2019
Hi guys :) Can someone tell me what a "Ghost Update" is? Thanks

brandonlan

Feb 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
15-10-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
20-02-2019
It has been discussed so many times that if you just google it, you will find what it means
Lol you took the time to reply with that but not to answer the actual question. Thanks anyway :)

Reactions: rg2019

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi guys,
Yesterday I got the chance to call CIC and the agent was really very good, however he told me that my application is in London and I have to contact them. I asked him if he can tell me about eligibility.. he said he can't see anything. Is it really true? and how can we contact London VO?

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Yes, I noticed this too. There is no set pattern at all.

Nov 2 AOR here and my file is untouched since I cleared medicals on Nov 30.

Whereas many folks from Dec AOR are getting RPRF request, while I am still waiting to receive one.

I called IRCC yesterday and they said my application has been pushed to June 11, 2019 for completion and eligibility, criminality and security have not started :( This just sucks
Yeah, I thought the same about my application too, when I received a very vague response on my CSE. Agent didn't mention whether eligibility passed or met or what, or BG check started or not. So I assumed these people haven't done any work on my file. And all of us single applicants who haven't had any update since MEDs Passed, stuck at IP1 - I am sure nothing has started at all. My expected completion date is April 10th - now based on your info. and my earlier assumption, I guess my application will be pushed to mid May.
I ordered GCMS notes on 29th Jan - now I am thinking that will go to waste as nothing has started at all.

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Yeah, I thought the same about my application too, when I received a very vague response on my CSE. Agent didn't mention whether eligibility passed or met or what, or BG check started or not. So I assumed these people haven't done any work on my file. And all of us single applicants who haven't had any update since MEDs Passed, stuck at IP1 - I am sure nothing has started at all. My expected completion date is April 10th - now based on your info. and my earlier assumption, I guess my application will be pushed to mid May.
I ordered GCMS notes on 29th Jan - now I am thinking that will go to waste as nothing has started at all.
And if I consider my completion date of mid May instead of the designated April 10th - I presume I will start to see some movement or update in my file after end of March. They will continue to sit on my file until the 6 month mark nears and then suddenly - in 3 - 4 weeks time there will be DM (decision made)

I don't think 6 months is the AVERAGE time anymore.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
I tried calling the number and the IVR informed me about the status which I can already see online. After pressing '0' to speak to an agent, te IVR said that they cannot transfer right now. Can you help me navigate the IVR to reach an agent directly?
yes that happens, you will have to keep trying multiple times, last i called i could get to an agent after trying to call 4 or 5 times. Mostly the call volume is high so try calling earlier to get in queue like 8am Toronto time. Once you are in queue then you will get to an agent, wait time maybe there but really no other option.
Sorry for replying late, i logged in today after many days, i have got really disappointed with all the delay so kinda did not feel like logging in anywhere. Hope you understand.