+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Awaismoneeb

Jan 6, 2018
Hi, I know its frustrating for all of us. Can someone please tell me how long does it take from Security not started to PPR ?
I have eligibility Passes
Med Passed
Criminality Passed
Security Not started

Reactions: swordenium

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Hi, I know its frustrating for all of us. Can someone please tell me how long does it take from Security not started to PPR ?
Med Passed
Criminality Passed
Security Not started
Hey,

Don't have answer to your query, but how come you know that your eligibility is passed?

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Pakistan.. Inland CEC.
Called from Within Canada 1-888-242-2100
Lucky you... I tried from outside Canada on a different number, but couldn't get connected to an agent. The IVR keeps moving to different options and doesn't give any option to connect to the agent. PS : I am from India. FSW-O

jmatharu

Aug 6, 2018
I did this just today, so maybe I can help.

Dial +1-613-944-4000 before 4 pm and follow instructions. If, at the end, automated voice response says Queue is too long, can't place you on hold for an agent, disconnect and try again. Once you get lucky to be in queue, wait times will be as long as 40-50 mins. Have patience.

Once you're through to the agent, ask about the following:
- Visa Office
- Eligibility
- Criminality
- Security

As far as GCMS goes, I would suggest that you order it. It will take 30-31 days to come. It'd give you more details and it won't hurt your application.
Hi,

I tried the number +1-613-944-4000 but got an automated response that we can't call from a non-Canadian number . Is there any other way to call them ?

JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Hi,

I tried the number +1-613-944-4000 but got an automated response that we can't call from a non-Canadian number . Is there any other way to call them ?
I tried it just now and it denied connecting me as well. Don't know of any other phone number we can use. Maybe you can use the web-form. Mostly they give generic responses within 2-4 days, but if you're lucky you can get more specific details.
If you find some way to call them, please let me know as well.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I tried it just now and it denied connecting me as well. Don't know of any other phone number we can use. Maybe you can use the web-form. Mostly they give generic responses within 2-4 days, but if you're lucky you can get more specific details.
If you find some way to call them, please let me know as well.
Use hangouts. The above number will work

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Med Passed
Criminality Passed
Security Not started
I am also getting the same response from CIC agents from last 2-3 weeks. Whats your timeline anywaz?
Mine is 8th Oct AOR, 7th Nov IP2 and 27th Nov Medical.

JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Use hangouts. The above number will work
Hangouts is doing the same thing. It gets connected to Global Affairs Canada, and I go through the options to request redirection to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. And then after redirection, it says "We're sorry! The toll-free number you've dialed is not available from your calling area. SCT11." I was able to use this number until Friday, when last checked. Not sure what changed.

Sibasis

Jan 16, 2019
Yes
Hello Guys,
On 10Weeks Remaining, following is my timeline:

ITA : 5th Sept
CRS : 465
AOR : 17th Oct
MEP : 15th Nov (IP1 since this point)
RPRF Request : 27th Nov
RPRF Paid : 1st Dec
ADR for RPRF. : 1st December - We are reviwrevi the additional documents.
Review of Additional Documents - Not Applicable : 10th Dec

No movement since then..Status Table is as follows:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: Not applicable.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Category:
FSW - O from India Residing in India

Anyone with similar timeline?
Yes, I am in same stage.Aor 31st oct.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hangouts is doing the same thing. It gets connected to Global Affairs Canada, and I go through the options to request redirection to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. And then after redirection, it says "We're sorry! The toll-free number you've dialed is not available from your calling area. SCT11." I was able to use this number until Friday, when last checked. Not sure what changed.
Not sure. I used it yesterday and I got connected to an agent.