+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

georgedac

Jul 31, 2018
Hi.

My AOR was October 4th. I am a FSW Outland applicant. My eligibility is still being reviewed at this stage. I have not received the how to find a job email either. Is that normal at this stage? The progress bar shows 55 days.

Diti21

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Did anyone's status change from "You man not hear from us for a while. This is normal and most of the work will be done towards the end of your processing period" (Something along those lines)
to
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

My Background check status has been in IP1 since December-> 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

Does this just mean that my application has crossed the 90 days mark? Or does this mean they have finally decided to look at my docs?!
Damn this is frustrating!!!

faizanshujaat

Jul 19, 2016
Did anyone's status change from "You man not hear from us for a while. This is normal and most of the work will be done towards the end of your processing period" (Something along those lines)
to
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

My Background check status has been in IP1 since December-> 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

Does this just mean that my application has crossed the 90 days mark? Or does this mean they have finally decided to look at my docs?!
Its a generic message that you get after reaching 90 days mark.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi.

My AOR was October 4th. I am a FSW Outland applicant. My eligibility is still being reviewed at this stage. I have not received the how to find a job email either. Is that normal at this stage? The progress bar shows 55 days.
How to find a job email is not important, not everyone get it. so chill

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
What is your timeline?
to

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Same here ...mine started showing 60 days as well ..it seem we are same aor ..we edging closer to our ppr by gods grace .

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Has everyone here recieved a PRPF request? Although, my AOR is 11 November, I wanted to know is there people who had waited for the request for a long time.

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Hello Guys,
On 10Weeks Remaining, following is my timeline:

ITA : 5th Sept
CRS : 465
AOR : 17th Oct
MEP : 15th Nov (IP1 since this point)
RPRF Request : 27th Nov
RPRF Paid : 1st Dec
ADR for RPRF. : 1st December - We are reviwrevi the additional documents.
Review of Additional Documents - Not Applicable : 10th Dec

No movement since then..Status Table is as follows:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: Not applicable.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Category:
FSW - O from India Residing in India

Anyone with similar timeline?

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello Guys,

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Category:

I have same status with AOR Oct 11th

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

Category:

Most of FSW-O Indians are with similar timelines (Mine is same AOR 12th Oct).