JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
From my observation FSW-O take up to 6 months for PPR. But considering you are a US resident, things should move quickly for you. Wait till 17th Feb and then call CIC again.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I've also ordered GCMS notes, which should come by 22nd Feb. Maybe I'll get some details from that.

Reactions: mandeep000

jmatharu

Aug 6, 2018
Hello,

Our AOR is Oct 15 , 2018. And we are still in IP1 - should we order GCM notes?
And we live in the US- what cic number should we dial for visa related queries?

Need your help guys- it has been four months and the status is not moving...getting a little worried now

jmatharu

Aug 6, 2018
IP1 OR IP2 don't really matter. There are many cases who directly got PPR from IP1. It is better you order GCMS notes or call the agents to inquire about your application i.e. Eligibility, Criminality, Security and Visa Office. What is your Stream? FSW Outland?
yes, we are under FSW outland living in the US. Is there a agent number that we can call from the US?
What level of GCM notes should we order - CAD 18 or CAD 50?

Thanks for your reply!!!

JohnsonRock

Nov 15, 2018
Michigan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Hello,

Our AOR is Oct 15 , 2018. And we are still in IP1 - should we order GCM notes?
And we live in the US- what cic number should we dial for visa related queries?

Need your help guys- it has been four months and the status is not moving...getting a little worried now
I did this just today, so maybe I can help.

Dial +1-613-944-4000 before 4 pm and follow instructions. If, at the end, automated voice response says Queue is too long, can't place you on hold for an agent, disconnect and try again. Once you get lucky to be in queue, wait times will be as long as 40-50 mins. Have patience.

Once you're through to the agent, ask about the following:
- Visa Office
- Eligibility
- Criminality
- Security

As far as GCMS goes, I would suggest that you order it. It will take 30-31 days to come. It'd give you more details and it won't hurt your application.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Did they send u message or u just saw it wen u logged on to ur gckey account ...? When did u do ur biometric if there was anyone for u?
No I didn't receive email, I logged in my account and saw.
I did Biometrics on 30th Oct

SKay9189

Feb 4, 2019
FSW- Outland

Country of residence - India

Do we get an email asking to get the Biometric done?

Ours is still not required

AOR 6 October
FSW - O applicants applying from and residing in India with AoR's before 31st December don't require bio-metrics. Been informed this by multiple members. :)

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
My AOR is Oct 4 and I am still in Ip1. Not even a ghost update.
Anyhow, I want to be added to Oct 1aor WhatsApp group but every time I write my mobile number with request to be added to the group, I get that, "likely to be a spam" message. What should I do?
I am still in IP1 too. Oct 10th AOR. No ghost update..nothing.
Citizen and resident of India. With some travel history and PCCs from India and UK. I don't know whether travel history is the reason for delay or all applicants from India are also waiting - not sure.
I ordered GCMS notes last week. Let's see

Reactions: tejasmhaskar

Thakur Diya

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, any idea on which months are the best to travel to Canada? My AOR date is 5th Oct and hoping to get my PR by end of this month. I am actually thinking of strategizing my job search etc. Anyone in similar boat like mine?
Hi,
Mine AOR is also 5th October. However i am still at IP1. How about you? is your back ground check done?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Does the Ottawa office is faster than the rest still applies?
my visa office is Ottawa as well, AOR 24th Oct, when i called a week ago i came to know that my eligibility is passed though criminality and background check haven't begun. i am fsw-India.
Can anyone suggest or understand anything from this of how much longer will it take for PPR?
Any leads would be appreciated.

Diti21

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
I got a "how to find a job" update on dec 17th. What does that mean?

This is my timeline:
AOR Nov 3rd
MEP dec 6th
IP1 Dec 7th

No news since then. Any thoughts?

Diti21

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Does the Ottawa office is faster than the rest still applies?
my visa office is Ottawa as well, AOR 24th Oct, when i called a week ago i came to know that my eligibility is passed though criminality and background check haven't begun. i am fsw-India.
Can anyone suggest or understand anything from this of how much longer will it take for PPR?
Any leads would be appreciated.
How do you find your visa office?