+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Priya PAtel

Jul 2, 2018
My Application status just changed to :

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Has anyone also seen this message. Someone in this thread said that if 90 days are past we see this message. My AOR is 8th Oct if anyone also seen this message after 90 days please share.

Or does it indicate that I can expect some additional document will be asked in upcoming days? Anywaz I was already asked for additional documents which I provided in Nov end.
I got the same message but no document request so far

char28

Aug 24, 2018
Chennai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
IELTS Request
30-06-2018
Med's Done....
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-10-2019

Priya PAtel

Jul 2, 2018

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
The message on my profile changed from “most of the progress takes place at the end of the application” to
“We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.”

No other change in any of the status. Still looks like I’m in IP1.

AOR- 9 oct. MEP- 8 Nov. IP1 since 8 Nov.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Has anyone also seen this message. Someone in this thread said that if 90 days are past we see this message. My AOR is 8th Oct if anyone also seen this message after 90 days please share.

Or does it indicate that I can expect some additional document will be asked in upcoming days? Anywaz I was already asked for additional documents which I provided in Nov end.
I’m AOR 9 oct. Same message on my profile. But still in 1P1.

QAkeem

Sep 18, 2018
Same AOR, also changed status on day 90. what additional document were you asked for ?

YuriBoskiy

Nov 16, 2018
Hello,
Does any of you intend to request GCMS notes?
Or... had already requested?
:cool:
I'm thinking about it... but not sure if it's worth it.

How many days, after AOR, does it worth to be requested?
Order one at least after 4-5 months, or else it won't be of much use.

Reactions: marilsl