AOR - Oct 20, 2018
MEP - Nov 21
IP1 - Nov 21

nessa.aline

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Guys, I have been following August and September AOR and this is what I read. There is a message on top of your progress bar for your Application Status and interestingly, people does not have the same messages. I wanted to know in our group's timeline what would be the common messages.

Some have:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

And others have:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

*** just curious
My AOR is OCT 5th
PNP-Inland

I have the following message:
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Reactions: pochfaye0704

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
My AOR is OCT 5th
PNP-Inland

I have the following message:
Same message with mine :)

AOR October 18
MEP November 20
PNP-Inland

"You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal.
Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

BurglarReturn

Dec 6, 2018
I think they have divided the status bar with reference to the number of days passed.
1. Below 90 days
2. Above 90 days
3. Above 180 days / 6 months and so on
There's nothing specific related to the actual status of the application.
I dont think so. It is purely based on the time elapsed and the recent activity on the case.

Some have the following message that is when your application has any recent updates:

And others have this message when application is sitting on a pile for a long time:
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

lidow

Dec 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR was Oct 15th,
and then on Nov 14th they requested biometrics and Schedule A(both done now)
I wanna know what stage I am in now (IP1 or IP2)

here is the content of my application:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

it has been like that for almost a month now

BurglarReturn

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Everyone

Joining this thread a little late in the day. My AOR was Oc 12th.

I have not yet had my medical passed and I am concerned as to the time frame. As I was traveling at the time of my application being submitted I also did my medical in advance (about 1 week or so) from my ITA being received. I am concerned that this is delaying my application somehow. This may be the wrong thread to post in about this but anyone got any advice?? Much appreciated

It doesnt matter if you are travelling or not. I did my medicals in a week advance. It depends upon the postal services and the transmission by the medical officer.

Reactions: Allisc

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR was Oct 15th,
and then on Nov 14th they requested biometrics and Schedule A(both done now)
I wanna know what stage I am in now (IP1 or IP2)

here is the content of my application:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

it has been like that for almost a month now
IP2 since your BG check is in process

Reactions: lidow

AdaNM

Dec 13, 2018
Hi, kindly add me to the whatsapp group- +2348094314343
My progress-
AOR- October 14 2018
MEP- November 13
Biometrics- November 14
Been on IP1 since November 23rd

Kal2018

Jan 29, 2018
Hello,

I tried to add my self to the Whats app group but seems like its full.

AOR : October 25th

@admin, Can you add number : +1 623 216 7716

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey... exactly same is my case... AOR oct 19th.. med passed on nov 16th..

Now BG check status - your application is in progress we'll send you a message once we start your background check.

What is your status update??
Hey, Sorry for the delayed response. Was not active in here. The status is still the same for me. I'm in still in IP1.

What about you?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My AOR is October 6. I passed MEP until yesterday. Don´t worry, usually these days it takes 30-35 days to MEP but sometimes it takes more time than that (It happens. For me it was 67 days... no particular issue, no additional tests pending, it was about only waiting), Your R10 check is done in parallel.

By the way, in their website IRCC inform the following:
"If you’re applying as a permanent resident, it takes about three months to process your results after we get them from the panel physician. After that, if we don’t need any other documents from you, we’ll tell you what to do next."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4
I just noticed you are in IP2. That's pretty cool. PPR near somewhere.

Reactions: SumH12

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi, kindly add me to the whatsapp group- +2348094314343
My progress-
AOR- October 14 2018
MEP- November 13
Biometrics- November 14
Been on IP1 since November 23rd