+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

mantho

Jan 10, 2018
Received account updation email from CIC and after login my Background check is also updated to in process.

IP1 I guess.
Can you plz tell me which one is your BG check status?
“Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
or
We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Can you plz tell me which one is your BG check status?
“Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
or
We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Apoorvaamaaya

Nov 22, 2018
Even i have the same status...

AOR 18th oct 2018
Medical passed 16th nov 2018

Since then this is the status..

How long it might take for PPR... ??
Any idea anyone.. ??
Waiting waiting

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Even i have the same status...

AOR 18th oct 2018
Medical passed 16th nov 2018

Since then this is the status..

How long it might take for PPR... ??
Any idea anyone.. ??
Waiting waiting
What stream are you in? I was just looking at August 2018 Timelines, the average days for the following streams before they get PPR are as follows:

CEC: 34-45 days
PNP Outland: 60-104 days
PNP Inland: 52-53 days
FSW: 42-108 days

However, this observation is just based on the people who are in August Immigration Tracker. I also noticed that there were some who already reached 100++ days but still no MEP. So, it really depends on the VO that is handling your case. Some were just lucky that they got PPR so fast. I just hope we all get it before 2018 ends. :)

Last edited:

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
What stream are you in? I was just looking at August 2018 Timelines, the average days for the following streams before they get PPR are as follows:

However, this observation is just based on the people who are in the August Immigration Tracker. I also noticed that there are some who already reached 100++ days but still no MEP. So, it really depends on the VO that is handling your case. Some are just lucky that they get PPR so fast. I just hope we all get it before 2018 ends. :)
Maybe people with 100++ days with no MEP haven't updated immitracker.

Reactions: Apoorvaamaaya

Apoorvaamaaya

Nov 22, 2018

However, this observation is just based on the people who are in the August Immigration Tracker. I also noticed that there are some who already reached 100++ days but still no MEP. So, it really depends on the VO that is handling your case. Some are just lucky that they get PPR so fast. I just hope we all get it before 2018 ends. :)

Okay.. wow.. thanks for the information..

I am in FSW.. I am the prime applicant.. my hisband and 3 yr old daughter going as dependents

Reactions: pochfaye0704

char28

Aug 24, 2018
Chennai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
IELTS Request
30-06-2018
Med's Done....
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-10-2019
Okay.. wow.. thanks for the information..

I am in FSW.. I am the prime applicant.. my hisband and 3 yr old daughter going as dependents
Hi,

The average timeline for FSW-O Indian applicant shall be about 3-4months from IP1.

IP1 might take less than a month to about 3 months.
IP2 might take less than a week to about 1 month.
PPR shall follow then.

Oct 14, 2018
Hello friends,

i have just submitted my application, my ITA (FSW) was received in October.

My application says "Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I have already conducted my medical exam in October and it was sent out by the doctor on October 19. Does that mean i spent money for nothing :D?

Apoorvaamaaya

Nov 22, 2018
Hello friends,

i have just submitted my application, my ITA (FSW) was received in October.

My application says "Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I have already conducted my medical exam in October and it was sent out by the doctor on October 19. Does that mean i spent money for nothing :D?
This is how it appears till the time you pass the medical exam..

Your application is under review and your medical status will change as soon as you will pass it.. wait for it.

Reactions: confusedrabbit123

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
AOR: 9 October
MEP, IP1: 7 November

Does any of you have any Idea about the background check these days? Because I work in a small firm owned by 2 partners, the one mentioned on my Experience Certificates comes office after almost 2 PM. Do I need to worry that if they call the company (landline number on letterhead), he will not be present here to attend the call? How often do they visit or call workplace in India these days?

Apoorvaamaaya

Nov 22, 2018
AOR: 9 October
MEP, IP1: 7 November

Does any of you have any Idea about the background check these days? Because I work in a small firm owned by 2 partners, the one mentioned on my Experience Certificates comes office after almost 2 PM. Do I need to worry that if they call the company (landline number on letterhead), he will not be present here to attend the call? How often do they visit or call workplace in India these days?
I think u r worrying too much.. they do not call like this to check on everyone..only in case they find some discrepancy they call to confirm..

Till the time u have given every true detail u dont have to worry..

Relax..

They have a complete system working in India.. in case ur boss will not pick the call they might send someone to check.. but these things rarely happen

Reactions: kaurkaur

october9

Nov 17, 2015
Has anyone had the same progress as mine?

AOR 23th Oct
Background IP updated 23rd, Nov but no MEP yet.
UCI number has been changed.

I am not sure whether I need to call the clinic I went to make sure they uploaded..