+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
When was your medical examination?
I have seen your previous response to the same question by somebody else: 19th of October at Qlife. May I ask, did you have a proper UCI (the 8-10 digit strictly numbers)? Had you applied to Canada before this PR application?

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
i got MEP next day after AOR, on 27th
I have seen your previous response to the same question by somebody else: you had your medical examination on the19th of October at Qlife, yes? May I ask, did you have a proper UCI (the 8-10 digit numbers) before submitting your PR application? Had you applied to Canada before this PR application?

DAKS01

Oct 26, 2018
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26 OCT
I’ve never applied for any Canadian visa (whether visiting, student or pr) nothing at all, lemme give full details:
I submitted my application on 26th oct around 10:30am, I got an email that I had a notification in my CIc account like 30mins later, I logged on and saw AOR that was also when I noticed the UCI had changed from CAN to 111. Two hours later I got an email notification again of an update, I logged on again and saw biometrics instruction letter for my spouse and I.
The following day I got another email notification and I logged on to my account and I saw ‘you have passed the medical exam’ and ‘we’re processing your background check’. I Did biometrics on Tuesday and I logged on yesterday and saw biometrics completed.

Reactions: SumH12

DAKS01

Oct 26, 2018
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26 OCT
I’ve never applied for any Canadian visa (whether visiting, student or pr) nothing at all, lemme give full details:
I submitted my application on 26th oct around 10:30am, I got an email that I had a notification in my CIc account like 30mins later, I logged on and saw AOR that was also when I noticed the UCI had changed from CAN to 111. Two hours later I got an email notification again of an update, I logged on again and saw biometrics instruction letter for my spouse and I.
The following day I got another email notification and I logged on to my account and I saw ‘you have passed the medical exam’ and ‘we’re processing your background check’. I Did biometrics on Tuesday and I logged onyesterday and saw biometrics completed.

I have seen your previous response to the same question by somebody else: you had your medical examination on the19th of October at Qlife, yes? May I ask, did you have a proper UCI (the 8-10 digit numbers) before submitting your PR application? Had you applied to Canada before this PR application?

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
The following day I got another email notification and I logged on to my account and I saw ‘you have passed the medical exam’ and ‘we’re processing your background check’. I Did biometrics on Tuesday and I logged onyesterday and saw biometrics completed.
:) This is cool, you might just be headed for a new world record. I had a conspiracy theory in my mind that you already had the standard UCI number so it sped up your process. But from your response, it's not even close. Great timeline, keep it up (or should I say IRCC should keep it up). Lol

DAKS01

Oct 26, 2018
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26 OCT
I pray they keep it up! Thanks, I pray we all get the golden mail by year end

:) This is cool, you might just be headed for a new world record. I had a conspiracy theory in my mind that you already had the standard UCI number so it sped up your process. But from your response, it's not even close. Great timeline, keep it up (or should I say IRCC should keep it up). Lol

dwdw0

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
How long did it take for you to get the refusals ?

First time it wad back in 2014 before they launched EE, it was sent by mail and took 2-3 month? (I dont remember exactly), second time it was EE (FSW) in 2017 , it took 2 weeks after AOR.

bruvRyan

Aug 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Niagara Falls
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2018
Interview........
09-05-2019
LANDED..........
09-05-2019
AOR: Oct 5th

No updated last night,

This morning around 9am, I just logged in without any email notice. I found my application is updated.
No MEP but BG status has changed from NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
So it was IP1.
Then I refreshed my browser in 10 minutes and I saw MEP and BG status is now "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information." which looks IP2.

So many changes happened to my application in this morning. No email received yet though.

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
31-08-2019 (Updated PCC Req.)
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
13-03-2019 (FT), 22-03-2019 (AOR2)
Med's Request
16-01-2019 (Bio Req), 17-01-2019 (Med Req),
Med's Done....
31-01-2019 (Medical Done), 06-02-2019 (Bio Done), PCC submitted with application
Hello All,

What is the estimated processing time for Pakistani applicants now a days?
I have heard people getting express entry in 30-40 days, is this correct ?