FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Congrats buddy. It's so great us October applicants finally getting all this attention.
Thanks morcerf, yep seems like files are moving. Its good sign for remaining aspirants.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Great, congrats u are almost done
Hope my leg won't be a problem: I injured my knee in the beginning of the year, had two surgeries and now have to walk with a walking stick (will use it for one-two more months). It's ok and it will never cost too much to Canadian health care system, but the fact I will have to visit the exam with the stick is a little bit frightening :D

Last edited:
Reactions: kzeed12

passa

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Guys,
At last my time to announce PPR. So happy for golden email. Wish good luck to everyone
Please see my signature for summarize timeline.
I did not get re-medical request its extended but I don't know how long. I need to check my consultant.
I request to add my son as accompany they never did but sent PPR, but I am trying to add him before submit my passport.

@whiterabbit boy be ready your turn now, as we discussed SS taking on average 6 Months.
Finally a middle eastern is getting PPR
“Alf mabrook “

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
hi every1...i m back after a long while.....yesterday I went to niagara falls....it was a nice experience but it turned out to be a bad 1 in the evening....i ordered a cheese burger and took a bite and realized that it actually had beef in it which i can't eat on spiritual ground...i am feeling sad...anyway i am just going through all what i missed so far... @apurvchaudhary ...did you get it bro? and who else...by the way if any 1 is coming to toronto anytime soon...just to let you know that you can use something known as PRESTO card to commute thru the city via bus or subway...its about 3.8 dollar per tap when you get into any bus and tap your card...that is valid for 2 hours and you can hop on hop off or change bus in between...over 2 hours its again 3.8 dollar....without the presto card you have to have exact change of 4.25 dollar (coins) to get the ticket...pretty expensive...this presto machine is hooked in every bus here.... GO BUS, TTC bus, VIVA BLUE bus....but yeah the GO bus, you have to tap the presto card twice(get in -get out) i didnt know that and i just tapped it once while getting in and forgot to tap out,,,i kinda blocked my card and when I went to customer service desk, this old lady was fuming at me that I traveled without fare. this happened yesterday evening...otherwise a nice trip to niagara leaving the fact that i accidentally ate beef :( 1 bite/ ...anyway i will keep posting whatever I learn here..

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hope my leg won't be a problem: I injured my knee in the beginning of the year, had two surgeries and now have to walk with a walking stick (will use it for one-two more months). It's ok and it will never cost too much to Canadian health care system, but the fact I will have to visit the exam with the stick is a little bit frightening :D
Don't worry.
Everything will be good.

Reactions: whiterabbit

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
hi every1...i m back after a long while.....yesterday I went to niagara falls....it was a nice experience but it turned out to be a bad 1 in the evening....i ordered a cheese burger and took a bite and realized that it actually had beef in it which i can't eat on spiritual ground...i am feeling sad...anyway i am just going through all what i missed so far... @apurvchaudhary ...did you get it bro? and who else...by the way if any 1 is coming to toronto anytime soon...just to let you know that you can use something known as PRESTO card to commute thru the city via bus or subway...its about 3.8 dollar per tap when you get into any bus and tap your card...that is valid for 2 hours and you can hop on hop off or change bus in between...over 2 hours its again 3.8 dollar....without the presto card you have to have exact change of 4.25 dollar (coins) to get the ticket...pretty expensive...this presto machine is hooked in every bus here.... GO BUS, TTC bus, VIVA BLUE bus....but yeah the GO bus, you have to tap the presto card twice(get in -get out) i didnt know that and i just tapped it once while getting in and forgot to tap out,,,i kinda blocked my card and when I went to customer service desk, this old lady was fuming at me that I traveled without fare. this happened yesterday evening...otherwise a nice trip to niagara leaving the fact that i accidentally ate beef :( 1 bite/ ...anyway i will keep posting whatever I learn here..
Good to see u enjoying ur PR & exploring Canada.
I received a ghost update accompanied by my medical status extended last month. No update after that.

Reactions: bornloser113

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Don’t worry about that. From what I’ve researched, IRCC is interested in infectious and untreatable diseases. They don’t care much care for injuries, diabetes, minor diseases etc.
Basically they don’t want to take in people who might make other people sick as well, or people with untreatable diseases like TB, hepatitis, HIV etc. who will become a burden on the Canadian health system.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
After getting my remedical request I got a test date one week later so I had some time to kill. So I did some research about how long it had taken other applicants to get ppr after they received their remedicals. Well, here’s the data.

@seantung
Exam taken: sep 3
Exam passed: sep 9
Ppr: sep 18

@NAR010513
Request: aug 29
Done: sep 7
Passed: sep 11
Ppr: sep 13

@Sunitaarora
Request: aug 26
Done: aug 28
Passed: sep 6
Ppr: sep 10

@Muriel228
Request: aug 20
Done: aug 24
Passed: sep 1
Ppr: sep 4

@Dannny
Request: aug 22
Ppr: sep 23

@Indersingh007
Request: aug 7
Passed: sep 5

I hope this is helpful.

mk11s

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
After getting my remedical request I got a test date one week later so I had some time to kill. So I did some research about how long it had taken other applicants to get ppr after they received their remedicals. Well, here’s the data.

@seantung
Exam taken: sep 3
Exam passed: sep 9
Ppr: sep 18

@NAR010513
Request: aug 29
Done: sep 7
Passed: sep 11
Ppr: sep 13

@Sunitaarora
Request: aug 26

@Muriel228
Request: aug 20
Passed: sep 1
Ppr: sep 4

@Dannny
Request: aug 22
Ppr: sep 23

@Indersingh007
Request: aug 7
Passed: sep 5

I hope this is helpful.
@morcerf I really appreciate you for the data,I was searching similar cases after my re-medicals.

Request :Sep 10
Done :Sep 18
Passed :Still Awaiting
PPR : ???

AOR Oct 18 2018

Reactions: ciscomathew

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
@morcerf I really appreciate you for the data,I was searching similar cases after my re-medicals.

Request :Sep 10
Done :Sep 18
Passed :Still Awaiting
PPR : ???

AOR Oct 18 2018
Better to call the hospital and check status on your file. Also confirm they have uploaded it.