+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I am in similar situation as you.Background verification is Eligibility meaning they check if your job duties matches the NOC, they check ur degree etc.Criminality is the police verification certificate and Security is security check by Canadian agencies.

Did the agent say 1 to 1.5 yrs?! damn!
Agent was looking for is there any timeline on my application. As there was no timeline agent said some applications do take 1 to 1.5 yrs.

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello,
We are also in the same situation. For us they couldn’t confirm employment but NOC codes were matched. Did you submit additional documents for review required? Did the agent say why it would take up to a year.

Thanks in advance so much
No. I was waiting for ADR. I ordered GCMS notes last week only so need to wait till mid September to know about RR.

As there was no timeline on application agent said some application take around 1 to 1.5yrs.

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
My watch has ended!
It is PPR!!!!!!!!
AOR October 17th
MEP/Biometrics November 16th
SILENCE!!!
Found out eligibility was met January
More SILENCE!!!
June 24 Medicals expired
June 28 ADR 1.... IMM 5406 and Declaration of Non accompanying family member
July 20 ADR 2... Dependant's passport biodata page and Re-medical
July 25th Re-medical done
August 6th Re-medical passed
August 8th PPR!!!!

Thank you all for your encouragement and support. It was a trying time for me personally but I am glad it has finally come to an end. I am hoping that those who are still waiting, get their's soonest. Please, don't give up.
Congratulations !!!

Escapeplan

Jul 20, 2017
Good day everyone ( well for me it is)
I just got the PPR! After 10 months and 2 days.
NOC: 2273
AOR: 6th Oct 2018
Zero updates
May 6th 2019 applied for gcms
June 6th rcvd gcms, only eligibility met, nothing else started.
I sent them the web form thingy 2 times and rcvd the generic mail " in queue for review"
July 26th request for remedical. I did on the same day and uploaded.
Aug3rd : medical was uploaded.
Aug8th: PPR.

In this whole time I didn't call them even once.
Anyway all the best to the ones still waiting, hang in there. I know how unfair the wait is. It's just a matter of time.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Zero updates
I sent them the web form thingy 2 times and rcvd the generic mail " in queue for review"

Anyway all the best to the ones still waiting, hang in there. I know how unfair the wait is. It's just a matter of time.
congratulations buddy

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Zero updates

Congratulations mate.:)

Every PPR brings in some hope & positivity for the remaining fellows.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
@apurvchaudhary bro did you get any adr or update....i had hiccup yesterday....my visitor visa of australia got refused yesterday stating that i am currently unemployed... now i am worried that if i get imm5669 now i will have to declare that i had a visa refusal...i already stated one visit visa refusal of UK in 2017 in my pr application...i hope i dont get imm5669...do you think this latest visit visa refusal that i may have to declare in imm5669 cause any problem in pr application?

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
@apurvchaudhary bro did you get any adr or update....i had hiccup yesterday....my visitor visa of australia got refused yesterday stating that i am currently unemployed... now i am worried that if i get imm5669 now i will have to declare that i had a visa refusal...i already stated one visit visa refusal of UK in 2017 in my pr application...i hope i dont get imm5669...do you think this latest visit visa refusal that i may have to declare in imm5669 cause any problem in pr application?
No update brother.
Don't worry... Everything will be fine.
We are just over-thinking & getting over-cautious about IRCC.
As far as your past visa refusal is concerned... You have already provided them with details... & the recent one will not impact your application if they ask for update.
Hopefully you will hear some good news pretty soon as old files are being worked upon now a days.

Reactions: bornloser113

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
No update brother.
Don't worry... Everything will be fine.
We are just over-thinking & getting over-cautious about IRCC.
As far as your past visa refusal is concerned... You have already provided them with details... & the recent one will not impact your application if they ask for update.
Hopefully you will hear some good news pretty soon as old files are being worked upon now a days.
thanks bro...i was hoping that you would get come update at least this week so that i would follow next week but i dont know how ircc is queing people...some people who got ppr are mostly from starting oct and ending oct dates

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
thanks bro...i was hoping that you would get come update at least this week so that i would follow next week but i dont know how ircc is queing people...some people who got ppr are mostly from starting oct and ending oct dates
But still there are many people awaiting their PPRs patiently with us on this forum.
So let's keep our spirits high... & pray that IRCC continues it's work on clearing the back-log.:)

Reactions: Prabha22