+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Got this reply from Web-form...

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

The background verifications are currently in process.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Got this reply from Web-form...

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The Case Processing Center in Ottawa is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

The background verifications are currently in process.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.
Sounds good. Your AOR?
And what does your CIC profile show for Background?

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hi Guys

This is the response I received from cic after submitting the web form

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

What do you guys think ? This is so generic

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
My travel history included US and Australia. NOC 2173
You are lucky infact, few i know received their PPR in 4-5 months as well. I returned from US last year ( same NOC 2173) ; hoped for faster processing but it all seems random. Infact there is no definite timeline, this wait is turning more and more painful!!!

Reactions: Adityas22

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello, Mine is AOR 11 Oct, FSW-Inland, VO-CPC Ottawa, called IRCC, agent said everything is passed, assessment is complete.. only decision is left to be taken .. only waiting for one ADR as soon we get application will be moved to be finalized.
Though I sent ADR by the link given in letter requested but agent said not updated in file but for safe side send a copy by Webform. Fingers Crossed.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
A friend of mine, and her husband received their PPR today. They have Australian PR, and so applied from Australia.

Their details are:

AOR: September 6, 2018
ADR: December, 2018
PPR: May 3, 2019

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
That's a long wait - 8 months
Yeah, very long. I just hope this doesn't become the new normal. On May 6, it'll be 7 months since my AOR.
I also sent them a message using the webform, and received this super helpful, highly detailed, exceedingly informative and extremely useful response:

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
No updates at all and this week is almost coming to an end. Was really hoping to see some movement this week. Considering the many holidays last week, I thought this week would bring some positive news but no! Still stuck in IP1, AOR October 2.

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hi Guys

This is the response I received from cic after submitting the web form

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

What do you guys think ? This is so generic
Guys does this look ok??