India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Hi y'all,

Congratulations to everyone getting PPR. For all those waiting, I can see that you have ordered GCMS notes - they will surely help in dealing with what's causing this delay - hang in there.
I wanted to update on my passport submission process and the complete timeline is as follows:

AOR ---- 10th Oct
MEP ---- 9th Nov
Ordered GCMS --- 28th Jan from Getgcms
Received GCMS -- 28th Feb
GCMS notes -- eligibility, criminality and security not started.
IP2 ---- 5th March
Ghost update ---- 12th March (most probably BG check complete)
PPR ---- 20th March
Passport Submitted to VFS --- 25th March
Reached IRCC office Delhi --- 27th March
CIC Account Updated to Application Approved --- 3rd April
Could you please share info sharing details from your gcms notes. When it started and finished.

Big Congratulations for ppr!!

JulietN

Feb 5, 2019
Hi guys
My AOR is October 6, 2018. My medicals were passed in November 4th. After that there hasn't been any updates. I ordered GCMS notes on march 20th. Today I received a mail from GCMS saying that one of my court documents has to be notarized in canada in order to process application. How would I get an Indian document notarized by Canada? Any suggestions would be helpful.
Check with Indian Consulate in Canada, they provide such services. visit https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/ for further details

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
I hope I get lucky in getting PPR soon too :) But you should ask them that you specifically want to know the eligibility, criminality and security status.
Thanks. I do that but sometimes an agent helps me and sometimes they talk about average 6 months of processing and not to call them beforehand

Apoorwa

Mar 27, 2019
Hi, i read some other blogs stating that PPR mail will get to your spam box. in case if i have missed the mail, are there any other ways to get to know the message. will there be a message in your IRCC account stating that you have been sent a PPR?

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Hi y'all,

Congratulations to everyone getting PPR. For all those waiting, I can see that you have ordered GCMS notes - they will surely help in dealing with what's causing this delay - hang in there.
I wanted to update on my passport submission process and the complete timeline is as follows:

AOR ---- 10th Oct
MEP ---- 9th Nov
Ordered GCMS --- 28th Jan from Getgcms
Received GCMS -- 28th Feb
GCMS notes -- eligibility, criminality and security not started.
IP2 ---- 5th March
Ghost update ---- 12th March (most probably BG check complete)
PPR ---- 20th March
Passport Submitted to VFS --- 25th March
Reached IRCC office Delhi --- 27th March
CIC Account Updated to Application Approved --- 3rd April

Edit: VO --- Ottawa

13 days to go still in IP1

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, i read some other blogs stating that PPR mail will get to your spam box. in case if i have missed the mail, are there any other ways to get to know the message. will there be a message in your IRCC account stating that you have been sent a PPR?
It is indeed unexpected to see the email go into thespam folder, as the sender's domain name is the same as all other standard correspondance from CIC, namely "@cic.gc.ca"

Nevertheless, we will tell our inbox to never send such emails to spam, ever.

GMAIL USERS:

1/On the top right, open the GEAR ICON drop down menu. Then click on SETTINGS.
2/On the top, select tab FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADRESSES. Then click on CREATE A NEW FILTER.
3/In the <FROM> field, enter the following domain: @cic.gc.ca Leave the rest as it is, and click on CREATE FILTER
4/In this step, we will just tell Gmail what to do with emails coming from @cic.gc.ca. So tick the boxes:
-Star it (Optional, but just to have it marked for you to notice it among all other emails)
-Never send it to spam (Obviously this one makes the whole point of this process)
-Always mark it as important (Optional, like N°1)
-Also apply filter to x matching messages (Important, so that the rule applies to correspondance you already received from @cic.gc.ca.)
5/ When you're done, click on CREATE FILTER. And there you go! Any email you receive from @cic.gc.ca, will never go to your spam folder, as long as this filter is active.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Thanks. I do that but sometimes an agent helps me and sometimes they talk about average 6 months of processing and not to call them beforehand
I guess then you should wait. Even I haven't called them after 13th March afraid of encountering some rude agent and hearing same status again. I will call them once my 6 months are up.

Reactions: Newbee2019

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
i have 20 days remaining for my application to reach 6 months timeline with literally no update on my profile after ip1.
Oct24 aor.
anyone on same boat or has any inputs?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
There are quite a few in this October thread only. What did they say when you called last?
that neither criminality or BG check have started yet, i called on friday.
i have become very exhausted now with this weird and never ending wait. i don't even know how long i have to wait.
every thing has gone for a toss for indefinite time till i receive ppr which of course noone knows when will i get.
its like i cannot even work in one direction as it all depends on ppr which direction I'd be heading to.
just tired and frustrated.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Any ordered from applygcms.com ? Which one is better - getgcms or applygcms ? When on getgcms, the payment page shows some recepient as Manmeet Singh Rai. Is that authentic?

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
i have 20 days remaining for my application to reach 6 months timeline with literally no update on my profile after ip1.
Oct24 aor.
anyone on same boat or has any inputs?
Same here dear.. your NOC ?