+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Earlier someone posted that during their landing in Vancouver VO, they said that Montreal VO is the slowest because it is predominantly French speaking VO hence there is a lot of misinterpretation and miscommunication. Thus the delay.

So I guess it is possible for the same to occur in other VOs
Thank you! Well, I am gonna just wait and cross fingers. Maybe there is not as much French field in Edmonton so it could be a good thing too.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
I am worried. I know I am not the only what in that case but...
I keep calling since I was in IP2, march 10.
I am stuck as security not started since two weeks, but eligibility/crimininality are both passed... It's five month tomorrow.
The agent told me a lot of things are approved on my field but security is not started yet.

It is so fast for some people I am wondering why is my field stuck.
Does the online profile show that eligibility is met or does it show we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements?

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Was dying to type these words:
Golden email is here:
Got the ready for visa mail yesterday.

Stream- FSW-O
Apllicants - 1+1(me)
AOR- 13 Oct
MEP- 10 Nov
IP2 - 14 March
RPRF req- 14 March
RPRF paid - 15 March
PPR - 22 March
Country Residence -India

Just a piece of my mind , just don't believe the call centre agents blindly, on 10 March the only time I talked to them, they said nothing had started for my case, even Eligibility check hadn't started and that was the day I felt really low thinking the application might take atleast 2-3 more months, but on 14 March when I moved to IP2 and got RPRF request, I understood he was just checking the same online profile that we check everyday and that also not properly.

For those who are still waiting, hang in there, PPR is just around the corner and to see the actual case file order gcms notes, they might be slow but as per feedback on forums its only reliable way.
The call centre was right, the file was picked up on march 14 and that was the day A11.2 was done on your file and rprf triggered

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
Does the online profile show that eligibility is met or does it show we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements?
From what I know, the online profile will never show Eligibility is met before the application is approved and PPR is triggered.

Reactions: Newbee2019

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
I am worried. I know I am not the only what in that case but...
I keep calling since I was in IP2, march 10.
I am stuck as security not started since two weeks, but eligibility/crimininality are both passed... It's five month tomorrow.
The agent told me a lot of things are approved on my field but security is not started yet.

It is so fast for some people I am wondering why is my field stuck.
I concur. This wait, in a way, is worser than the past few months where nothing much happened for months on end. But now, we are constantly on tenterhooks in anticipation before the 'Ghost' arrives and then, there is still one more hurdle to cross before the final mail. Jeeze.

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
try to call IRCC and speak to an agent and see if you have doubts. Hopefully, they will say whether your eligibility, security, criminality etc have started
Well I have tried but as my luck would have it ....my visa office is ndvo...my aor is 23 Oct mep 23 Nov and file moved to ndvo in december and in december itself I got an email for how to find a job in my account. Since then it's pin drop silence and only way to confirm is by asking via email or raising CSE. I'm hesitant to use this option as I am using a lawyer and don't want to egitate lawyer or ircc. So I may just using these forum and immitracker to check the trends and console myself.
Very hard last few days. ....hope for quicker response and new life

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
No, when I went in IP2 March 10, it changed to we are processing your background check
But the eligibility line is still under review
However when I called they told me I passed eligibility and criminality (I called maybe three times in two weeks and the answer is still the same, eligibility and criminality passed but security not started)

Reactions: Newbee2019

TrudianF

Mar 14, 2018
Well I have tried but as my luck would have it ....my visa office is ndvo...my aor is 23 Oct mep 23 Nov and file moved to ndvo in december and in december itself I got an email for how to find a job in my account. Since then it's pin drop silence and only way to confirm is by asking via email or raising CSE. I'm hesitant to use this option as I am using a lawyer and don't want to egitate lawyer or ircc. So I may just using these forum and immitracker to check the trends and console myself.
Very hard last few days. ....hope for quicker response and new life
I guess we both are I the same boat. I called last week Tuesday and was told my application has been approved since March 4th. I called back this Monday and was told the same thing and I'm to wait on the email l, to date no email and I am afraid to raise a CSE bcz I'm using a lawyer. So im forced to just wait. Monday.

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Actually the agent was not wrong. When they do finally open your file, they process everything in a day or 2. You were approved on 14th of March, the same day the case processing officer opened your file, hence the RRPF request.

If you order GCMS notes, you will notice that the program assistant already verified all your documents and didn't find anything suspicious to flag. The sharing info(security) would also be complete and would show up as No fingerprints or trace found. All this makes the case processing officer's job more easy when he does the final review

So when the officer opens your file, he just does a final review of all your documents and approves the file.

I find this to be the main reason why most of the applications stay idle for 3-4 months without any activity because these cases are not complicated and will be approved within a day or 2. So in the meantime, they give more attention to other complicated cases which require more time.
Your post was very reasurring. I have a question if you do not mind.
My AOR is Oct 6th with Visa Office Ottawa. Ordered GCMS which came on the 14th and it said the following:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Ongoing
Security - Not Started

However in the GCMS I could see info sharing had commenced. Does it mean my security had commenced or that info sharing was for criminality?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
My AOR is Oct 6th with Visa Office Ottawa. Ordered GCMS which came on the 14th and it said the following:

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Ongoing
Security - Not Started

However in the GCMS I could see info sharing had commenced. Does it mean my security had commenced or that info sharing was for criminality?
It's a part of Criminality . Mine was done at the same time as R10.

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
It's a part of Criminality . Mine was done at the same time as R10.
Oh okay. Thanks. Do you think they would be able to complete my application on or before 6th of April? I’ve got 14 days with Eligibility Passed, Criminality Ongoing (Since Jan 4th 2019) and Security not started.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Ongoing
Security - Not Started

info sharing is kind of both. Security and Criminality.

Eligibility is the biggest hurdle!! If you have passed that then you are 90% there.

I think you will definitely get the good news soon!!

Reactions: Twinklerose

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Oh okay. Thanks. Do you think they would be able to complete my application on or before 6th of April? I’ve got 14 days with Eligibility Passed, Criminality Ongoing (Since Jan 4th 2019) and Security not started.
I'm positive you'll get a golden email very soon :)

Twinklerose

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
info sharing is kind of both. Security and Criminality.

Eligibility is the biggest hurdle!! If you have passed that then you are 90% there.

I think you will definitely get the good news soon!!
It was my understanding that info sharing is only for security. Thanks for this new piece of information.