VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
PPR!!!!
AOR - 12 Oct
IP1/MEP - 8 Nov
IP2 - 11 Mar
Ghost - 13 Mar
PPR - 20 Mar

Thanks for all the support and good luck to those who are waiting!
Congratulations!!

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Do you know your VO? Mail your VO explaining the situation that you spoke to agent and got this information, they will send you the mail again.
Thank you so much . Actually I don't know my visa office. I will call and enquire about it and then I will mail them them directly.
Best wishes

Reactions: mjawarani

Dhillon0010

Jan 25, 2019
Hello,
I have been a silent reader here.

My Aor - Oct 20, 2018
MEP- Nov 23
1+1
Crs -470
No update after that.

Tried talking to the cic agents but wasn’t helpful as they tell exactly what is on the account.

Reactions: lm1010

Tjoguns

Mar 9, 2019
I'm also a silent reader ooo
AoR: Oct 12
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Security: Not started (this info was given last week)
ADR: Schedule A (March 14)
Visa office: Ottawa
Category: FSW Nigeria
I pray for to receive the golden .mail before the end of the week.

spacegirl

Jan 18, 2016
USA
I called cic today and got to know my VO is Montreal. Just checked around in forums and found it is one of the slowest VOs. Kinda disappointed.. not expecting anything for another 2-3 months now. :(

AOR- 27th oct (ip1)

wanderlustdev

Mar 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Med's Request
09-11-2018
Called IRCC again today, result...
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Under review
Security: Passed
Background Check: Not started (when I called yesterday, an agent said it was partly done :s)
Currently in IP2 on my profile, says BC is in progress. Been in IP2 since late November.
AOR: 12 October
Biometrics requested 9 November
Nationality: Nigeria
Single applicant

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Called IRCC again today, result...
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Under review
Security: Passed
Background Check: Not started (when I called yesterday, an agent said it was partly done :s)
Currently in IP2 on my profile, says BC is in progress. Been in IP2 since late November.
AOR: 12 October
Biometrics requested 9 November
Nationality: Nigeria
Single applicant

That's because your criminality has bin passed cos criminality is part of background check... Don't worry u will get soon..we are same aor ...

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi All, got my PPR email today morning IST. Here's my timeline:

Stream - FSWO
Country - India
AOR - Oct 12, 2018
MEP/IP1 - Nov 9, 2018
IP2 - Mar 9, 2019
Ghost update - Mar 14,2019
PPR - Mar 20, 2019 (dated Mar 19)
Visa Office - CPC Ottawa
Hi, did you receive your ppr mail in spam or in regular inbox? Because I have heard from people saying that ppr mail usually goes in spam. From which mail address did you receive the ppr

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
*APNA TIME AA GAYA*

*Long post alert !!!*

*Got the Golden mail - PPR!!!!*

It was during Dec 2017 when I started to contemplate to immigrate, then the big question Canada or Australia, decided on Canada because of the ease of process, express entry, fees and the benefits of PR.

Mar 18 when I finally decided to begin the process for Canadian PR.

Had to changed passport due to spelling error in Mar 18.

Faced lot of issues in getting transcripts from university, finally got hold of one agent and got it done and initiated WES and booked IELTS date in June.

June - IELTS
L 8.5 R 8 W 7.5 S 7.5 (CLB 10)

July - ECA
Two or more degrees (B Com + Indian CA)

19 Aug - created EE profile with CRS 449
22 Aug - Received ITA (cutoff 440)
29 Aug - had to travel to Egypt for 4 weeks so planned for medical test in advance in august

12 Oct - AOR
9 Nov - ADR for IMM 5475 submitted same day & moved to IP1
15 Nov - MEP (Medical pass)
23 Jan - Requested GCMS notes
24 Feb - Received & nothing started
8 Mar - Moved to IP2
15 Mar - Famous Ghost visited
Monday no PPR
Tuesday no PPR
Finally it was Wednesday morning
20 Mar - PPR (Golden Mail)
VO - Ottawa

Raised couple of CIC and called twice in the entire journey.

FSW O - India (Mumbai) Single applicant

Spoke to few consultants before beginning to understand the process, researched a lot on CIC and canadavisa blog and decided to do the whole process by myself. Wrote detailed LoE about funds, name change and submitted affidavits. Understand the process, research and if your documentation is clear, just be patient and be positive and it will pay off.

I wish everyone a speedy process and good luck for the future. Hope to see you all in the maple land

Regards
Mohit (MJ)

Cheers
Hi, many congratulations on this. Did you receive your ppr mail in spam or in regular inbox? Because I have heard from people saying that ppr mail usually goes in spam. From which mail address did you receive the ppr

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello friends kindly advise
I have been asked for submitting ADR regarding my declaration of part time study during my job ... will a LOE and official attested letterhead from the (open university) from where i got degree , stating that i have completed my degree as part time study is sufficient as a proof or i need to add anything else also ... kindly advise actually on the degree it is not mentioned that it was part time or full time so that is why maybe cic asked ... thankyou

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi. When I made a call today i was transferred to IRCC after dialling the series 1,1,1. Then ivr response lady said something like "when you're put in the queue of your choice, a message with......... ". Then they move further asking to select other options in the mean time to which i did not respond and then the call gets disconnected. Can anyone let me know if I am following the correct procedure to connect to an agent?