+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

annibm

Oct 22, 2018
Oct 6 AOR.
In IP2 currently. Got an ADR couple of days ago.
I ordered my gcms notes on 4 Feb and received them today but they don't seem to be current.
Ok, Good then. In your notes in the assessment section, What was the eligibility status? Just trying to compare the notes. Mine AOR is Oct 20, and the GCMS notes which I received a couple of days back nothing was started and only Program Analyst commends was there.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Ok, Good then. In your notes in the assessment section, What was the eligibility status? Just trying to compare the notes. Mine AOR is Oct 20, and the GCMS notes which I received a couple of days back nothing was started and only Program Analyst commends was there.
Looks like now the eligibility starts at the end of 5 months. Seen a few cases who ordered around 100 and 120 days but nothing started .I also ordered after 90 days but it will be a waste now. No use ordering gcms before 5 months

Reactions: annibm

ssmn293

Dec 15, 2018
Just called immugration last week. They confirmed that everything for me has passed except security has not started. AOR is October 5th, fsw outland, on gckey site its still pretty generic like everyone else which says eligibility in progress (officer confirmed I already passes). Just call them if you want peace of mind I guess. Only when officer says eligibility not started should you order gcms note. My wait on the phone was 20 mins, pretty standard.
How long do you guys reckon the security check take?

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
Just called immugration last week. They confirmed that everything for me has passed except security has not started. AOR is October 5th, fsw outland, on gckey site its still pretty generic like everyone else which says eligibility in progress (officer confirmed I already passes). Just call them if you want peace of mind I guess. Only when officer says eligibility not started should you order gcms note. My wait on the phone was 20 mins, pretty standard.
How long do you guys reckon the security check take?
I'm in the exact same boat , except my AOR is October 1st.
Called CIC, the officer there confirmed that my eligibility is met ( not reflected on my profile ).
But security hasn't started yet.. This wait is painful

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
AOR - 2nd October
Meds passed 31st October

No update after that at all... The wait is extremely excruciating. Hoping to hear something positive soon.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
My eligibility and security were "Not Started" in my gcms notes, but in my profile, background check is being processed. I think the gcms notes are a bit outdated. I'm going to order new ones in a couple of days to see what's been updated.