+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
That's nice. Mine still unchanged.
Kaurkaur : did u get any email before bc started or u just checked it in your account that bc has started? Mine is still ip1 AOR 11 oct
Bc: we will update when we begin ur bc (ip1)
Mep/ip1: nov 9 since thn no update no changes

Last edited:

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Kaurkaur : did u get any email before bc started or u just checked it in your account that bc has started? Mine is still ip1 AOR 11 oct
Bc: we will update when we begin ur bc (ip1)
Mep/ip1: nov 9 since thn no update no changes
No I didn't receive any Email for IP2, I check my profile atleast 3 times a day :p When I checked it showed 'Application/Profile Updated'.

Another applicant with same status as mine on myimmitracker moved to IP2 on 28th Feb, but I moved to IP2 on 2nd March. You will also see the progress very soon. Good Luck :)

Reactions: Iwanttobeincanada

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys!

My AOR is Oct 23. I would just like to ask if I am allowed to travel while waiting for the PPR? Im going to travel by June 2019. Also, let say I have received PPR am I still allowed to travel? It’s just a 4 day travel. Hope anyone can enlighten me. Thank you!
Yes, you can definitely make your travel plans. Just inform CIC about it prior to travelling :)

Reactions: yan03

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
What about October AOR which they are in IP2 since AOR or a month later, any news arround ?

sachin_sachdeva86

Mar 25, 2018
Same status.. AOR 6 October. FSWO-India
AOR- OCt10. FSW-O (India)

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

39 days left out of 6 months. Still BG check not yet started. Are there any other people who are in similar situation?

Reactions: $ani

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
No I didn't receive any Email for IP2, I check my profile atleast 3 times a day :p When I checked it showed 'Application/Profile Updated'.

Another applicant with same status as mine on myimmitracker moved to IP2 on 28th Feb, but I moved to IP2 on 2nd March. You will also see the progress very soon. Good Luck :)
Sometimes, IRCC is processing the applications already, but no updations into the status. There have been several cases with people in IP1 during the whole process, but right On/Before the last day of the applications' 6 months, they are moved to IP2 and receive the PPR notification the other day. So don't be panic. Having patience is the key here! Cheers

Reactions: pspatiala

Misty18

Jan 22, 2019
Hi Guys!

My AOR is Oct 23. I would just like to ask if I am allowed to travel while waiting for the PPR? Im going to travel by June 2019. Also, let say I have received PPR am I still allowed to travel? It’s just a 4 day travel. Hope anyone can enlighten me. Thank you!
Yes you are, you also don’t need to inform them before you travel.

Reactions: yan03

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
@Nat.wilde hi dude, hope you got your golden email

Nat.wilde

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
@Nat.wilde hi dude, hope you got your golden email
Hey mate
Still nothing! Although it's a week tomorrow and another systems update. So I'm thinking it'll happen on the next few days. Will definitely keep you all updated.

We'll be in our 5th month (currently 33 days) so hoping that the trend is correct for us.
You heard anything?

Reactions: aboumaouada

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018

Pure ray of hope!! Hope my profile gets updated too this week :l My AOR is 2 days next to yours ..*fingerscrossed o_O