+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good evening all...I raise a case yesterday and this is wat I got as reply this evening ....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Your application for was received via your account on October 12, 2018.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Your application is located at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario.
You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times

However ....I called agent yestersay and I was told eligibility and security hasn't started ....
And the reply shows now that they are currently verifying our eligibility ...
Which do I believe ?plz share ur ideas
I am in the exact same situation.

CSE gave the same reply and so did the agent. I will have to say you will need to believe your eligibility has started. because it doesn't make sense that nearly into 4 months they won't start eligibility.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Many congratulations to the ones who got their PPR.
I am a bit worried now, because I saw a couple of people getting their PPR despite having a later AOR than I do. I know each case is different but still freaking out.

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018
Request for RCMP - October 31, 2018
RCMP Submitted - November 6th, 2018

Express Entry

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with similar timeline / any update?

Thanks in advance.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hi Everyone,

Many congratulations to the ones who got their PPR.
I am a bit worried now, because I saw a couple of people getting their PPR despite having a later AOR than I do. I know each case is different but still freaking out.

Here is my timeline:
AOR - October 3, 2018
Request for RCMP - October 31, 2018
RCMP Submitted - November 6th, 2018

Express Entry

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone with similar timeline / any update?

Thanks in advance.
Have the same timeline .....
Am aor Oct 12th

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
I am in the exact same situation.

CSE gave the same reply and so did the agent. I will have to say you will need to believe your eligibility has started. because it doesn't make sense that nearly into 4 months they won't start eligibility.
Thank u mate

Reactions: SithLord