+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

ako_ikaw

Jan 5, 2018
Application was received Oct 30. But no confirmation was received yet.and I have 6 friends from different addresses that was received later than Oct 30, the latest was Nov 18. They all have acknowledgment letter...i just called cic today, advised to call again after 4wks if still not processed...should I just send another application and attach a cover letter with the receipt and tracking history?

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Application was received Oct 30. But no confirmation was received yet.and I have 6 friends from different addresses that was received later than Oct 30, the latest was Nov 18. They all have acknowledgment letter...i just called cic today, advised to call again after 4wks if still not processed...should I just send another application and attach a cover letter with the receipt and tracking history?
Until you hear from CIC again do not send another application.

Reactions: ako_ikaw

vicwest

Sep 23, 2014
My application was received on Oct 23rd and I got my AOR only on Jan 03rd - I know its tough but hang in there and don't send another application.

Reactions: miss_jc

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Kindly update the spreadsheet. On Jan 4, I got invitation for citizenship test on Feb 1st.
With the mail invitation, I got also a list of documents to bring on the day of the test. I have applied for myself and my son (12 years old), so my question is do I have to get the same list of documents for my son as well?
Kindly advise and wish you all a speedy and smooth process
Thank you
What is the list of documents that you have been instructed? Are you able to share?

deepocan

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application IN PROCESS on 4th Jan.
Please update the spread sheet

Sent: Oct 17, 2017
Arrived: Oct 20, 2017
AOR: Nov 23, 2017
City: Hamilton
IP: Jan 04, 2018

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
What is going on with the Ottawa office?

Last IP was issued on Dec. 11. Complete silence since then, both for October and September applicants.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
In process on Jan 2nd, please update, thanks
Can you please provide the entire timeline please?
App Sent
App Received
Place
Number of physical presence days
AOR date
IP - Jan 2nd( from the above post)