+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
HAH!! I JUST received my AOR!!! Six hours after I received the reply to my Web form. Finally!!! I have a feeling my web form inquiry kinda pushed things a bit. Either way, glad I can finally stop stressing about my application - it's in motion :)

I can also access my ECAS whereas I couldn't this morning. Could someone update the tracker?

lilzz
Montreal office
Single applicant
App received: Oct 23
AOR: Dec 29
I updated your tracker.
Congratulations!

Reactions: lilzz

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Good morning!! What a nice morning to wake up to!! Checked my ecas and saw my test invite. Good job Winnipeg! Please update my details in the spreadsheet please.

We sent you a notice on December 28, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 18, 2018 at 1:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Just a note about my application: I landed as PR and spent 183 days in my home country pre-PR. I did not include a police certificate in my application. Not sure if they'll request the PCC after this.
Updated.
Congratulations!

Reactions: alexy2016

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Hi everyone, my application was sent on October 17th, received on 23rd. I just checked my ECAS ( which is part of my daily routine) and it shows " We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 23, 2017." It's a big relief... however I have not received an email yet. Any thoughts or similar cases ? Thank you !
From what I saw you will be receiving your AOR shortly.

dizzy007

Jun 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
15-10-2017
From what I saw you will be receiving your AOR shortly.
I hope so, thank you ! Btw I just checked my ecas and a new line was added today : (2) We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 28, 2017.
Can I consider this as AOR or is the email mandatory ?
Type : Single
Sent : Oct 17
Received: Oct 23
AOR ECAS: Dec 28 **no email yet**
GLTA !!!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I hope so, thank you ! Btw I just checked my ecas and a new line was added today : (2) We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 28, 2017.
Can I consider this as AOR or is the email mandatory ?
Type : Single
Sent : Oct 17
Received: Oct 23
AOR ECAS: Dec 28 **no email yet**
GLTA !!!
The email contains your citizenship file number, which is important to have. Also, future correspondence may be sent via email, therefore it is imperative to make sure that IRCC has the correct email address on file for you. Did you check your spam/junk folders ? If you have a copy of your application, please make sure that you provided a valid email address. You could try calling the call center to inquire.

Reactions: dizzy007

dizzy007

Jun 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
15-10-2017
The email contains your citizenship file number, which is important to have. Also, future correspondence may be sent via email, therefore it is imperative to make sure that IRCC has the correct email address on file for you. Did you check your spam/junk folders ? If you have a copy of your application, please make sure that you provided a valid email address. You could try calling the call center to inquire.
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated !

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
I sent web form last Friday to inquire about AOR , i had put in my uci as identifier, i filled in nothing for application number as i didnt have any, i sent them tracking number of my application delivery by canada post, still no response from CIC. my application was delivered on 23rd Oct

Zeina73

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi all
Please can you also post the office where you applied and the processing time from AOR to TEST DATE
Thankyou

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Could someone update the tracker? I got In Process on December 20. Thanks!

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Im re-doing my application, can any one let me know if we have to select the option yes/no for the question have you ever applied for citizenship ?

I am thinking of NO as AOR was never generated !!

Thanks

alexcartio

Jun 25, 2017
Hello Folks, after my case status changed to in progress , i was asked to provide my fingerprint the other day , after asked that from police station the result came with my criminal record of ( summary charges , Impaired Driving) , i sent back the result to immigration office , do you know if thats gonna delay the process ? whats gonna be the consequences of that ?