File Transfer...
30-06-2014 to Ottawa CPC
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Interview........
Non required
Well said. If you search in this forum , then you will find plenty of comments asking questions like following:
1. I have BSc and MSc from University of Toronto in Rocket Science. Is this good enough for English requirement? My certificate and transcript don't say anything about the medium was English. I am so worried. Please help.
Sue U of T
2. I came to Canada last year. Can I send my application now? It will take year or two, so by them I will have 1095 days.
Best thing for you apply when you are in Syria, By this time you are here, it will more days than you need.
3. Hi everyone, very soon we will awarded with citizenship. Sit tight.
Award????? Kill me.
4. Can I send my FP now the it might not be any delay after?
Oh god.
5. and many more.

You will find most of people in this from either from south asia or Arabic country including me. They are in Canada but they never act like they belong here. Its always a gesture that they are here for a purpose or goal for get something out from Canada. Europeans and Chinese already get pass that part.
There are some exceptions but exceptions is not an example.

Amen for that brother!!!

From what I have read on different forums and CIC website, the is 1 Scarborough office and 2 in Toronto that deal with York Region as well. Markham is usually processed in Scarborough according to people who have already gone through the process.

Years ago for my PR, my app was processed in a new Ottawa processing office, but I'm not sure if they deal with citizenship as well.
Yes, Markham, Stouffville and all the eastern York region cities and towns will be processed in Scarborough.

It is funny to see how group dynamics works in this forum.

We heard ill advises for mid October applicants not receiving the AOR yet, to call the IRCC centre, reapply and resend the application, use social media - web pages, twitter to contact IRCC, contact local MP. All of that just to waste the taxpayers money more, and create more backlog.

The latest ill advise is to call call centre several times - as apparently the agents are clueless, you need to reach several of them, and then compare their answers.
Lol

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014

Konkanasetty

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-08-2014(chest x-ray was pending due to pregnancy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with Visa Stamping on 17-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-0ct-2014
Finally I got AOR today, please update spreadsheet

Filed on Oct 12
App delivered on Oct 17
From saskatchewan
Got AOR on Dec 06

I feel like I got my citizenship........:):):):););););)

Reactions: csang and mirsad

gigig

Nov 9, 2017
Well said. If you search in this forum , then you will find plenty of comments asking questions like following:
1. I have BSc and MSc from University of Toronto in Rocket Science. Is this good enough for English requirement? My certificate and transcript don't say anything about the medium was English. I am so worried. Please help.
Sue U of T
2. I came to Canada last year. Can I send my application now? It will take year or two, so by them I will have 1095 days.
Best thing for you apply when you are in Syria, By this time you are here, it will more days than you need.
3. Hi everyone, very soon we will awarded with citizenship. Sit tight.
Award????? Kill me.
4. Can I send my FP now the it might not be any delay after?
Oh god.
5. and many more.

You will find most of people in this from either from south asia or Arabic country including me. They are in Canada but they never act like they belong here. Its always a gesture that they are here for a purpose or goal for get something out from Canada. Europeans and Chinese already get pass that part.
There are some exceptions but exceptions is not an example.
good comments, but it would have been better if you have not mentioned any races or entities in describing...BTW you are not smart!

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
I got my AOR today, please update the spreadsheet

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hey Guys,

An October applicant here, I messed up my work history a bit , for example, I added a couple of months extra for one employer and reduced that amount from another employer (It was on the same address and the business was sold). But I got the T4's and ROE from the previous employer from my virtual drive recently and I was thinking of updating this information with CIC, in case they ask later it is going to be a bugaboo.

I looked at the options, I think I can inform them through webform, but should I fill In a new CIT-002(E) form and upload it or should I simply create a table in excel and write a letter of explanation and send them.
This is very silly on my part. Can someone advice on how to go about this.

Thank you.

QC

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
RPRF Req. & Sent: 11-12-2013
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
Is it still possible to update the spreadsheet by sending message to Ghost13? If no, it may be better to remove that note from spreadsheet.

Please update:
application processing started on November 30, 2017

One of my colleagues who has applied a few months before new rule told me that he never received AOR email, but by checking the application status in ecas he found that his application is In Process. The application form is checked and email address was correct.

So it is recommended to check your ecas if you have waited too long for AOR email.

foxy75

Dec 6, 2017
Kelowna
Hi all,

I am new to this forum although I have been following over the last few weeks. You all have so much advice to give and are so helpful. This is such a great resource I thought I should give back with my info to help others going through the process.

I have been in Canada for 4 years so too late for the change from 3/5 to 4/6 and now in the huge pile with all of you who reached 4/6 only for it to be changed back to 3/5.

Application is for me + spouse. Mailed October 25th and delivered October 30th. No AOR yet.....trying not to panic given the # of applications for this month.

Thank you

Reactions: iwodamiorie
Hi all,

I am new to this forum although I have been following over the last few weeks. You all have so much advice to give and are so helpful. This is such a great resource I thought I should give back with my info to help others going through the process.

I have been in Canada for 4 years so too late for the change from 3/5 to 4/6 and now in the huge pile with all of you who reached 4/6 only for it to be changed back to 3/5.

Application is for me + spouse. Mailed October 25th and delivered October 30th. No AOR yet.....trying not to panic given the # of applications for this month.

Thank you
Good luck with your application.

Reactions: foxy75

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Thank you
You have no reason to panic - at all. look at the times over the last 12 months. 2 months is normal. Longer is normal. There is no normal. It depends on the demand the the IRCC resources. Sit back and relax. Do not contact IRCC unless you actually need to. Do not submit another application unless you receive one back.

Enjoy the ride and welcome to the forum ;)

foxy75

Dec 6, 2017
Kelowna
You have no reason to panic - at all. look at the times over the last 12 months. 2 months is normal. Longer is normal. There is no normal. It depends on the demand the the IRCC resources. Sit back and relax. Do not contact IRCC unless you actually need to. Do not submit another application unless you receive one back.

Enjoy the ride and welcome to the forum ;)
Thank you! I certainly won't be submitting anything again. Trying to relax, that would just be another stress ;).

sunnysh

Mar 16, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Application Sent October 25th
Delivered October 30th
AOR received Dec 6th

Please add me

Thanks

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Added. Can you also share your location, physical presence days, and application type ? Good luck

Added. Can you please share your physical presence days for completeness ? Good luck
It's included in my notes :) 1541