+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

HS123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
@terryib @gigig @Arora5983 @migrant-seeker @ptz823 @Michael_2011 @csang @JJ-C @liyatoni @ChippyB @askinvillar @Pantera @alvarorossa1@CB3MT @racxx @HS123 @piejack @Tah @zohaib_uddin

All the guys above are Calgary applicants who have written their test recently. Does anyone of you have an update of your Decision Made? The spreadsheet seems to be lacking information.
Please respond about your status.

Thanks,
Fellow Applicant
My test was on march 14th but ecas still shows in process . I was told by the officer that my security check is pending . I am assuming that might be the reason for no status change yet to DM. Don't know how long it will take for the security check as its not the same for everyone . Officer said that normal processing time is 12 months so waiting ...

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

Decision made: March 24th

Please update the spreadsheet
Thanks
Congrats!
I saw your information on SS, you had your test in feb 21st.
Do you know why they delayed the decision made till now?
I mean they requested any documents after the test? Or maybe it's just background checks?

mehdinix

Nov 15, 2017
Congrats!
I saw your information on SS, you had your test in feb 21st.
Do you know why they delayed the decision made till now?
I mean they requested any documents after the test? Or maybe it's just background checks?
Probably background check, they didn't request anything.

Reactions: Pcanadian

alina1112

Oct 26, 2017
I had my test Jan 25th and passed. Interview went well too and they said I'd get a letter soon.
Still says in process online and its been two months. Has this happened to anyone else?

-alina1112

Reactions: Pcanadian

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my test Jan 25th and passed. Interview went well too and they said I'd get a letter soon.
Still says in process online and its been two months. Has this happened to anyone else?

-alina1112
Can you please share your timeline. There is an applicant in October sheet (line 554) of spreadsheet. Is that yours. Link is in my signature.

I believe you had test in Scarborough visa office?

Last edited:

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017

-alina1112
That's sad, but actually it had happened to many people.
If they didn't request any further documents then it's probably that you are still waiting for background checks to be completed.
Unfortunately, No one knows how long this can take

The Arsenal

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
My test was on march 14th but ecas still shows in process . I was told by the officer that my security check is pending . I am assuming that might be the reason for no status change yet to DM. Don't know how long it will take for the security check as its not the same for everyone . Officer said that normal processing time is 12 months so waiting ...
Hope it comes through soon. All the best