+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Is getting an FP request a bad thing, or does it happen for everyone? I've not gotten any update to my IP yet...but just wondering...
It's very common to get an FP request, but not everyone gets it. Not getting it is better than getting it. It can delay the application by a few weeks.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
We applied as a family and I noticed that line on my ecas only but not my wife. Do they process both applications as the same time or different time?
Historically, we have seen other members reporting "family" application is processed at the same time. If it is a FP or other doc request - it should relatively complete early. Just wait for the letter...and go from there. Good luck!

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
hi, i received today my test invitation by email, my ecas changed too, but even if my husband ecas has changed and it saids that test invitation was send he has not received the email. We are Montreal applicants, where we should call?, the office in Sidney?

thank you

Reactions: salimnw

Sparkus

Apr 3, 2013
Please update the spreadsheet:

Nick: Sparkus
Test invite received: Jan 19
Test Interview: Feb 2

Thanks!

Reactions: FRKR

askinvillar

Nov 27, 2017
I just received my letter in the post confirming my test. I used a copy of my degree as my proof of English. However I just realized that the original is in my home country, I have always just had photocopies with me in Canada.

My question is should I get this shipped over to me since I'm required to bring originals of all my supporting documentation to the test? Or the fact that I will be talking in English be good enough as proof? Thanks.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
The officer who interview me didn’t ask for mine they only check my Passport, ID and Landed document,but every officer is different.Maybe you should get it just in case.Goodluck.

Reactions: askinvillar