+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Darn wth ... that thread was the actual global October 2017 thread. All the other "Oct 11", "C6 applications", "Oct 16-20" threads should be removed instead.
Probably some new kid on the block was handed the administrator hat.
Didn't know what they were doing.

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Not enough conscious admin, yes. At least the thread creator did receive explanation why his thread was deleted https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/deletion-of-a-popular-thread-lack-of-common-sense.531079/

BTW, more alarming news is that the number of AORs issued to the October applicants daily felt sharply this week according to the spreadsheet. It used to be in the range 24 - 29, this week is only between 12 to 17.

This is normal the more time passes the least AOR will be issued because less people are waiting

LeilaRampage

Nov 24, 2017
Victoria, BC
Still patiently waiting. No response to web inquiry. No AOR. Nothing in eCAS. No returned application. Just waiting for that email to hopefully show up in my inbox so that I can stop worrying about where the AOR is!

Sent to: Sydney, NS
App Sent: Oct. 12
App Delivered: Oct. 16
Signed by: M KRSWDA
Single Application (for my husband)
AOR: not yet received

Anyone else from the west coast still waiting for their AOR? I have also gone over the application several times and can't see there being a problem. Had the PR application with me when preparing to ensure that the information matched up.

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
Still patiently waiting. No response to web inquiry. No AOR. Nothing in eCAS. No returned application. Just waiting for that email to hopefully show up in my inbox so that I can stop worrying about where the AOR is!

Anyone else from the west coast still waiting for their AOR? I have also gone over the application several times and can't see there being a problem. Had the PR application with me when preparing to ensure that the information matched up.
I'm a Vancouver applicant, received on Oct 18 and still waiting for AOR, too. But I don't think location matters too much for AOR - they just grab and process piles of mail I would think.

Reactions: LeilaRampage

LeilaRampage

Nov 24, 2017
Victoria, BC
I'm a Vancouver applicant, received on Oct 18 and still waiting for AOR, too. But I don't think location matters too much for AOR - they just grab and process piles of mail I would think.
Makes sense and that's what I thought too. Just starting to get anxious about it and really want to know that it has been received. Also had a call into CIC earlier this week and the rep couldn't find any information in her system after looking up receipt # and UCI #. So just trying to stay positive and optimistic!

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
Makes sense and that's what I thought too. Just starting to get anxious about it and really want to know that it has been received. Also had a call into CIC earlier this week and the rep couldn't find any information in her system after looking up receipt # and UCI #. So just trying to stay positive and optimistic!
I know the feeling :)

Konkanasetty

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-08-2014(chest x-ray was pending due to pregnancy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with Visa Stamping on 17-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-0ct-2014
No AOR yet

Filed on Oct 12
App delivered on Oct 17
From saskatchewan

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Guys

FYI
My application was received October 19th, i got my AOR last week, but not my husband, today we call to CIC, and the agent told us that there is a delay with the AOR sending, but , at least he gave us the application number for my husband, so, patience is all we need....

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
FYI: I sent out my package on Oct 17th and it was delivered on 19th. Nothing so far. What's going on...
Still some people before you are waiting so don't lose hope

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010

Lucky husband.

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
My ecas became accessible within 12 hours of receiving my AOR however, They got my address wrong (unit number 2704 not 2707). The message in ecas says a copy of Discover Canada has been sent to that address.
i updated the address which they say it will take 15 days to get updated through out their system(ecas still shows that wrong address)
Not sure if the copy of discover Canada they've sent to that wrong address was a physical copy or an online copy!
could anyone shed some light on this ?