+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2017 AORs LETS CONNECT HERE

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
Hello guys!! I know this is too early for October e-APR applicants to post the status on the application but I'm already anxiously waiting to receive a status update on my profile. Fingers crossed!

I'm an inland CEC applicant
e-APR Submitted on October 1st
AOR - October 1st

When should we expect to clear medicals? Anyone ?

Thanks!

Reactions: Tomi2

kidl920317

Sep 5, 2017
China
Category........
CEC
Hello guys!! I know this is too early for October e-APR applicants to post the status on the application but I'm already anxiously waiting to receive a status update on my profile. Fingers crossed!

AOR - October 1st

Thanks!
I think you can expect 2-3weeks after your AOR for MEP. Good luck!

Reactions: TempResident

naga444

Oct 2, 2017
Hello Guys,
e-APR Submitted on October 4th
AOR - October 4th

Waiting game begins!!

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina

AOR - October 1st

Thanks!
BTW.. Got medicals cleared on Oct 25th. I'm AOR Oct 1st. I guess I'm IP1 stage now.

May 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have a question i was hoping someone will have an answer for it ? or if someone went through this same issue i am in. I contacted CIC everything on my file is passed just medicals are going to expire as my process took 10 months, My medicals will expire next week, In the beginning i had passed medical but because my medicals are going to expire the process is still stuck.Will they review my file before the bring forward date ? The only thing they are waiting for on the file is to get approved to use the same medical results that was submitted. How long does this take?