+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**OCTOBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hello
Good morning guys

Qs regarding below Proof of contact.
Anyone submitted whatsapp conversation/call logs ?. Would you please let me know how you did it ?
Our conversation with my spouse is all in different language. Can I convert it to English myself or do I need any approved translator ?

Proof of Contact: Provide letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, or other documented proof of contact between you and your sponsor. Proivde a maximum of 10 pages. Reminder: All documents submitted to IRCC must be translated into either English or French.

Another Qs, Principal applicant can sign the documents and email me the forms ? or it should be couriered ?

Have a good day

Thanks
Adr

wtatchan

Apr 15, 2016
Montreal, QC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HongKong
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
HongKong office: 24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Passed!
Interview........
Not needed
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Not much update for me. I got DM on June but I still didn't receive any landing paper yet...

Mrs.Champs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Ecuador-Guayaquil
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
13/10/2016
Doc's Request.
02/11/2016
AOR Received.
AOR 21/09/2016
File Transfer...
02/11/2016
Med's Request
05/09/2016
Med's Done....
13/10/2017-PASSED
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
soon
Hello
Good morning guys

Qs regarding below Proof of contact.
Anyone submitted whatsapp conversation/call logs ?. Would you please let me know how you did it ?
Our conversation with my spouse is all in different language. Can I convert it to English myself or do I need any approved translator ?

Proof of Contact: Provide letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, or other documented proof of contact between you and your sponsor. Proivde a maximum of 10 pages. Reminder: All documents submitted to IRCC must be translated into either English or French.

Another Qs, Principal applicant can sign the documents and email me the forms ? or it should be couriered ?

Have a good day

Thanks
Adr
Hello,
On proof of contact, my consultant immigrant told me to print screen of all my conversation from social media, l did print screen of all our conversation from facebook and skype. (our main resource to keep in touch was internet like chats and videocalls) The conversation back in that time were mixed sometimes in English or sometimes in Spanish. I didn't translate any of our conversations. I only translated my birth certificate and police record,

Yes, the sponsored applicant can send the forms and supporting documents to the sponsor via Currier.

I hope it helps you

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hello,
On proof of contact, my consultant immigrant told me to print screen of all my conversation from social media, l did print screen of all our conversation from facebook and skype. (our main resource to keep in touch was internet like chats and videocalls) The conversation back in that time were mixed sometimes in English or sometimes in Spanish. I didn't translate any of our conversations. I only translated my birth certificate and police record,

Yes, the sponsored applicant can send the forms and supporting documents to the sponsor via Currier.

I hope it helps you
Thanks for the reply
Anyone tried emailing the forms with signature from applicant to sponsor instead of courier ?

wtatchan

Apr 15, 2016
Montreal, QC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HongKong
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
HongKong office: 24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Passed!
Interview........
Not needed
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Got COPR finally after almost a month of waiting since DM! Hoping to land soon! Anyone tried to go to IRCC center (since my spouse is already in Canada) to get it sign instead of going through the border?

Reactions: Mrs.Champs

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Are there a lot of Oct applicants still waiting to hear back? My application's completed 9 months today, the wait seems to be getting more difficult everyday!

Mrs.Champs

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Ecuador-Guayaquil
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
13/10/2016
Doc's Request.
02/11/2016
AOR Received.
AOR 21/09/2016
File Transfer...
02/11/2016
Med's Request
05/09/2016
Med's Done....
13/10/2017-PASSED
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
soon
Are there a lot of Oct applicants still waiting to hear back? My application's completed 9 months today, the wait seems to be getting more difficult everyday!
hi mmoin,

I still waiting too. :( Its been 9 months for me too

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
We are at 7 months and feel the same way... soon soon soon let's keep positive mindset... Wish you all the best!

Reactions: mmoin

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
They've requested my husband passport May 26, we are in the process of sending the passport along with all new updated forms and updated police clearance...we have until July 31, 2017 to submit same.

tarhim

Jul 14, 2017
Good evening everyone,

I submitted my wife's application in Oct 2016. The last update the online tool provided was back in Nov 2016 to confirm that her medical records had been received. There's been no update since then. It doesn't even state if the application was forwarded to an officer for review.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

Ka_Man

Jun 14, 2017
Last I heard from CIC was back in December time asking for additional documents which I provided.

I called CIC two weeks ago and asked them for updates in regards to my application and was told that my medical and background checks were complete...they were completing my eligiblity checks. I asked if anything was missing and they said no.

I get an email from CIC today in regards to a document that they needed to proceed with my application, I sent them a copy..so hopefully that gets it moving a bit more.

@tarhim...have you called them?

tarhim

Jul 14, 2017
Last I heard from CIC was back in December time asking for additional documents which I provided.

I called CIC two weeks ago and asked them for updates in regards to my application and was told that my medical and background checks were complete...they were completing my eligiblity checks. I asked if anything was missing and they said no.

I get an email from CIC today in regards to a document that they needed to proceed with my application, I sent them a copy..so hopefully that gets it moving a bit more.

@tarhim...have you called them?
Thanks Ka.

No I have not called them recently. Will give that a try.