File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Mardek said:
Got CoPR today. Landing at the end of June
Congratulations and good luck to everyone here.

Catherine27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
No AOR1 / AOR2: 21-01-16
File Transfer...
SA by mail 30-12-2015 (letter date: 14-12-2015)
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Mardek said:
Got CoPR today. Landing at the end of June
Congratulations

seimewolde

Sep 9, 2015
Family Class Sponsorship

......i got email form imm canada but i don't understand..someone help me plz!

your application has been refeused because the applicant does not meet the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection act.i have attached a copy of the refeusal letter sent to the applicant which explains the reason for refeusal ...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Re: Family Class Sponsorship

seimewolde said:

your application has been refeused because the applicant does not meet the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection act.i have attached a copy of the refeusal letter sent to the applicant which explains the reason for refeusal ...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
It looks like they did refuse your aplication, what the letter says, in there should say why they are refusing the
aplication, di you had an interview???

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015

seimewolde said:
HOW DID YOU RESPOND TO THIS LETTER?????

Hi All......i got email form imm canada but i don't understand..someone help me plz!

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:

Sad Sad Sad I am completing the assessment of your application for permanent residence as a member of the family class' I have determined that you nray not meet the requirem"nt, ro. immigration to canada.
Subsection l2(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act s.tatesthat a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class onihi basis of their reiationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian .itir"n or'p".n1un.rt resident.
Section I l7(l) of the Immigration and Refugee_Protection Regulations. defines who is a member of the
*T:'I"iiXtt'
A foreign national is a m"mbeiof the family "rui-rt with respect ,o u ,ponro., rhe foreign
(a) the sponsor's spouse, common_law partner or conjugal partner;
You have not provided a marriage certificate is.sued 9v !h: Ethiopian govemment marriage to proof that your is registered pursuant
you
to Section 6 article 28"itr,#irriXpian Revised Family code. As a result, do not meet the definition of a member of the family "lu*
---'
Subsection I l(1) of the Act provides
officer
that a fo.*iqr national must, before entering canada, apply to an
if'
for a visa or any other document requiredly trt"."lrrutions. The visa or document shall be issued following an examination, the officer is satisfiei tnut trrE il[igr national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. For the reasons set out above, I am iot satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. I will thereiore refuse your application.
receipt
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 60 days from the of this letter to make iny representations in this ."!u.J. ri.use use the address noted at the top of the
request
letter
within
for all correspondeni" una clearly indicate yoJr irte numuer. If you do not respond to this the time outlined above, we will make a decision on your file based on the information available.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015

expectin said:
Hi All......i got email form imm canada but i don't understand..someone help me plz!

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:

Sad Sad Sad I am completing the assessment of your application for permanent residence as a member of the family class' I have determined that you nray not meet the requirem"nt, ro. immigration to canada.
Subsection l2(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act s.tatesthat a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class onihi basis of their reiationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian .itir"n or'p".n1un.rt resident.
Section I l7(l) of the Immigration and Refugee_Protection Regulations. defines who is a member of the
*T:'I"iiXtt'
A foreign national is a m"mbeiof the family "rui-rt with respect ,o u ,ponro., rhe foreign
(a) the sponsor's spouse, common_law partner or conjugal partner;
You have not provided a marriage certificate is.sued 9v !h: Ethiopian govemment marriage to proof that your is registered pursuant
you
to Section 6 article 28"itr,#irriXpian Revised Family code. As a result, do not meet the definition of a member of the family "lu*
---'
Subsection I l(1) of the Act provides
officer
that a fo.*iqr national must, before entering canada, apply to an
if'
for a visa or any other document requiredly trt"."lrrutions. The visa or document shall be issued following an examination, the officer is satisfiei tnut trrE il[igr national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. For the reasons set out above, I am iot satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. I will thereiore refuse your application.
receipt
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 60 days from the of this letter to make iny representations in this ."!u.J. ri.use use the address noted at the top of the
request
letter
within
for all correspondeni" una clearly indicate yoJr irte numuer. If you do not respond to this the time outlined above, we will make a decision on your file based on the information available.
CAN YOU TELL HOW DID YOU RESPOND TO THIS LETTER THAT THEY SENT YOU??

QBCND

Apr 14, 2016
I applied the October 15, as outland and my office is CPC-CTD-Ottawa, I had had a request of the Police Certificates in May 12, and CPC-CTD-Ottawa had received my certificates on June 3 at 11:15, today I woke up and I saw in CIC: "made decesion". someone knows the next step? and time? my current visa expires on July 3rd!

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017

expectin said:
CAN YOU TELL HOW DID YOU RESPOND TO THIS LETTER THAT THEY SENT YOU??
They said you need to provide the Ethiopian marriage certificate. You can send them your marriage certificate and they will continue to process it as normal.

camie31

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-10-2015
Doc's Request.
13/2/2015
AOR Received.
7/10/2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Hey does anyone have any idea how long after they receive a missing document it gets added into your file? I was notified I had to redo my fingerprints Feb 13th I did so and it took 13 weeks to get them back.
They were mailed and should have landed in Ottawa Immigration 2 weeks ago.

Seeing so many October applicants already landed I just hope the rest goes fast that was the only other piece they need to complete my application... I just don't know if I am back on the bottom of the pile and have to wait it all out again or if they move applications missing something or needing a redo along.

Thanks to anyone with experience on this!

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
BINGO :p :p :p :p :p we've got passport request from SVO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and on the email we have an urgent mention: Med expiring 10-09-2016
So funny the way we got the email. We were talking together on video then we heard our phones getting the email notification at the same time.
They sent it to her but they put me on CC. Tomorrow my wife will go directly to VFS in Bangkok with photo and passport :)

SO HAPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

bdg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Shineon39 said:
BINGO :p :p :p :p :p we've got passport request from SVO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and on the email we have an urgent mention: Med expiring 10-09-2016
So funny the way we got the email. We were talking together on video then we heard our phones getting the email notification at the same time.
They sent it to her but they put me on CC. Tomorrow my wife will go directly to VFS in Bangkok with photo and passport :)

Congrats Shineon39.. Great news..

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
Shineon39 said:

Congratulations !

Catherine27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Shineon39 said:

happy happy for you ❤❤❤

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Well helloooooooooooo everyone!!!!
Its so good to be in here again
Its been such a long time
For those who dont know me or who i dont know i say this,......
Welcome and good luck!!! :D

And to all my old friends - "hey hey"
Am so happy for you guys, those who have landed, those who are receiving passport request and so on and so on!!!
Keep your chin up guys your almost to your end
Good luck to you all- miss you guys !!
I will be back again to visit soon
Bye for now

Needhmback

Catherine27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
25-02-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
needhimback said:
Well helloooooooooooo everyone!!!!
Its so good to be in here again
Its been such a long time
For those who dont know me or who i dont know i say this,......
Welcome and good luck!!! :D

And to all my old friends - "hey hey"
Am so happy for you guys, those who have landed, those who are receiving passport request and so on and so on!!!
Keep your chin up guys your almost to your end
Good luck to you all- miss you guys !!
I will be back again to visit soon
Bye for now

Needhmback
Welcome welcome my friend!!!!

I hope thinks are going better for you.

Big hug good to have you back!